Sunday, November 22, 2015
Seanday Swap: Hide and Seek, Part 2
There was a dull thud of music; deep and rhythmical. I blinked and realised I was looking at my mobile. Some messages from my friends, they were congratulating me on my award. I shook my head and looked around; I was in a restroom standing in front of a wash basin.
Somebody walked past and slapped me on the back. "Congratulations Devin, fucking awesome win for the team," he said before leaving. I had nothing, I didn't know what to say.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the basin and my brow furrowed. I was wearing an expensive shirt and black pants, I frowned again trying to figure out what was going on. "Damn, I do look good," I muttered to myself.
The mobile in my hand bleeped again, another text message. *What a day to remember, I'm so proud of you Devin*, it was from my mom. Confused, I looked at the date; August 17th. I froze, I'd lost three months. A wave of panic swept over me, and then the darkness returned.
"Devin... Devin, I know you can hear me. Devin wake up!"
The voice drifted through my mind, lifting me from a dream. I could see shapes; blurred outlines.
"Come on Devin, work with me." Came the voice again.
Then my vision snapped into focus, I could see myself. I recognised the room--my own and realised the it was a reflection of myself sitting in flannel bottoms.
"There you are Devin," I heard my own voice say. "I have to say it's been tiresome keeping you asleep. You know you almost screwed it up for me last night."
I watched as my body spoke to me, rolling a toothpick around in its mouth. "Come on, don't be shy say something," he said to me.
"What the fuck's going on?" Was all I could muster.
He snorted shaking his head, and I lost sight of my reflection. "Let me make it simple for you," he started to explain.
A shout came from elsewhere in the apartment. "How many pancakes honey?"
"Four babe, with some bacon yeah?" My body called out. He smiled at his reflection. "That's Julia, you remember her right? She lives with me now."
I was confused, "What?"
"Well, if you didn't keep on waking up, you wouldn't have to worry about all this going on would you?"
"What the hell's going on?"
"Just shut up and listen, I don't have much time before breakfast."
There was nothing I could do but listen.
"Back at the party, where the cops turned up and you were shitting yourself about coach finding out. That's where it happened. I couldn't believe it when you stumbled into my arms. I knew there were some guys from the football team there, I'd already seen Jacob and had him in my sights. When you opened the door I knew my wishes had been answered."
I scrambled through my fragmented memories, trying to recall the party. "Jackson?"
The reflection of myself smiled. "Yeah, Jackson. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while."
"You motherfucker, how?"
"Felt that pinch on the back of your neck? That stopped you moving. That gave me time to trace your shoulders and back with a little mystic trinket I borrowed. Allowed me to climb right inside you. Fuck you were big enough for two people easily."
"I was knocked out for a few hours," I recalled.
"Yeah, you were god damn heavy as fuck. While you were out I pushed myself into your arms, legs and head. Damn it must have been one hell of a thing to see, your body writhing as I moved around inside. Fuck the hardest thing was pushing my head up inside yours. If you thought you had a headache you should have felt mine."
"That tightness I felt when I got up."
"Yup, that was little old Jackson. You were carrying me like a baby and didn't even know. Took me back to your place and went right to sleep."
"But I woke up--"
"You woke up, I'd been working on you all night. Moving around under your skin and muscle, getting into a place where I was the stronger of us. Shit, I'd already conquered you mind; not that it was difficult. But rather than finishing the job I got up early to try out my new body. Big mistake, I just wasn't ready for when you awoke and knocked me down and took over again.
"Son of a bitch."
My reflection smiled. "So I let you, let you enjoy your last shower. I certainly enjoyed it."
"And in the car?"
"That's were Jackson became Devin Hunter. I already had your mind, you thought it was your idea to go for a sauna in the gym? That was my idea, at that point I was already thinking for you. It was time to take your body as well. Starting at your feet, I manoeuvred into a commanding position, wrapping myself around your inner core--your soul if you like, smothering it as I went. As I travelled up your body, I replaced your bodies connections with my own--and then it was done. I'd become Devin Hunter, and I thought I'd put you to permeant sleep."
"But you didn't, I woke up again, got control back!" I growled.
"You did," he replied. "But it took you three months to get enough strength for just a few minutes before I was able to shut you down again."
He was right, I had little chance of winning a battle. "So why did you do it?"
"Look Devin, it's not you, it's me. I was stupid, got thrown out of the football team. Man, that's all I wanted to do, all my life. Play football. Like I told you, I didn't care who I became. If it was Jacob, I probably wouldn't be talking to him like we are. He's not as strong as you and he's a lot smaller," my reflection sucks on the toothpick grinning, "which might have made it more fun. But I would still be playing football."
"So why have you woken me up?"
There's a call from elsewhere. "Breakfast is ready, come and get it."
"Be right there Babe," my body calls out. "You'll keep waking up, I can't stop that so I thought lets do this together. I've been playing you for the past three months, none of your friends or family have noticed. Well, I lie, because you got a smarter guy in your head now, you're acing all your tests and your scores are rocketing."
"Fuck, really?"
"That thing you woke up on last night? That was Devin Hunter getting a fully paid scholarship. And as for Julia? I know you like her, so do I and I've got to look after her now as we're expecting a boy in the new year."
That last comment took a while to process. "A boy? She's expecting? Fuck! You used my body to impregnate her?"
"Calm down, seriously it was a really romantic night, full of heavy sex and lust," he said with a chuckle. "And relax, I was using your body, so they baby will be perfect."
"I still don't understand, what do you want from me now you have everything?"
"I just want you to be there, my silent wingman, just enjoy the ride."
"Do I have a choice?"
"No, but I hope you'll appreciate my hard work making you look good. Now I'm hungry, and I can smell breakfast."
I said nothing, but felt my body get to its feet and walk out the door. We found Julia, she looked amazing. We sidled up behind her, reached around and rubbed the small belly that was forming. It felt good to share these feelings as we kissed her neck.
Maybe I could live with this, there was no going back and Jackson had already improved my life. I relaxed, and felt my old body nod its head a couple of times.
The End.
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Family Life
,
Jocks
,
Mental Transformation
,
Possession
,
Racial Changes
,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment