I walked into the gym locker room and everyone fell silent. It was the type of respect I'd come to expect whenever I visited.
All twelve men; some huge monsters, others toned muscular cross-fit competitors, and the young school jocks; all of them silent. Some I had never seen before, but that didn't bother me. They always return to Regan's Gym, it only took one visit to snare them.
The room was special, a spell cast on it months ago was linked to me. Whoever was in the room when I walked in instantly became open to my suggestion.
Although there were many I like, I was pleased to see my favourite was standing by the showers. He looked at me passively and smiled. I knew outside this room, if we met on the street he would look right through me, and if I dared approach him he would probably beat the crap out of me. But in this room all these men belonged to me.
I walked up to him and looked up into his face. "You know me?" I asked, he nodded slowly. "OK, you know what to do."
He grasped the rail above the bench and leaned forward, bracing himself. The others watched. "Look at remember, you might be lucky next time."
Walking up behind him I rested my forearms against his back. With one smooth, practiced manoeuvre I stepped forward pushing my arms into his back. I slipped through his shorts and into his lower body. Reaching up I found his arms and felt myself being drawn up inside his larger body. I felt the stretch and pushed my head into his back, and groaned as I pushed up his thick neck to take control of his mind.
I blinked and looked down at the bench from my new height, Daniel was always my favourite. He was very strong, a dominant alpha in the gym and a personal trainer. I relaxed and became aware of the locker room, the noise had returned and for the moment the other muscle heads had been released from the spell; remembering nothing.
Returning to Daniel's locker I sprayed some deodorant across my body and pulled on a tight vest. Collecting together his personal items I slipped on his favourite sunglasses. As I walked out I stopped at a young jock. "Was watching you train today, you've made a lot of progress. I could teach you a thing or two."
He grinned wildly, like he'd been blessed by his favourite film star. "Really? You'd do that for me?"
"Of course kid," I gave him Daniel's number. "Give me a call in a couple of hours we can meet up. We'll see if we can get something inside you that'll help you achieve your dreams." Controlling Daniel made it so easy to pick up new hosts. I slapped him on the back, "Got to go see my girl now," I whispered, "got something I want to push inside her at well."
He sniggered and I left the gym.
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Seanday Extra: Secondary Help
Labels:
Age Change
,
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Family Life
,
Jocks
,
Magic
,
Mental Transformation
,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment