Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A good deal part one

I have been struggling to loose the beer belly I got in college and being lazy during the normal days at work. By any means I wasn't fat just slightly over weight and it was killing me.
I decided I needed to get back into shape like the old days before all the parties in college and the horrible food eating during work.

I looked online and found an ad for a trainer, it read "Need to get in shape? Need to get that body toned? Well look no further our trainers can train your body and you just have to take back over."

It seemed too good to be true but figured it didn't hurt to go and meet with them. I drove to the location which was a small business complex and walked up to the suite where they listed.
When I walked in the lady greeted me and directed me to an office where I sat and waited and introduced himself as Doctor Johnson.

After a few minutes a man walked in dressed in a suit and sat down. He asked me what my goals were and what I had been doing already. Doctor Johnson listened and wrote down everything, he looked to be in his thirties.
He looked up and said it won't cost me anything as far as dollars it would just cost me time and I would have to work for him for a month and my body would be trained during that time.
"What would I have to do as far as work for you?" I asked.
"Mitchell can you come in here?" He yelled and a guy around my age came in dressed only in gym shorts came in.

"This is Mitchell he is one of our new trainers and basically you would let him train you and you would have to fill in for his every day job"  Johnson explained. "You see basically I have a machine that allows you to switch bodies with another and Mitchell will take over yours for 30 days and will get you into shape using our gym techniques and formulas. You would just have to fill in for Mitchell doing odd jobs and such. He will do your job and have all your memories and be you essentially."


I was very skeptical and didn't believe there was any way to switch bodies with another but figured I would go along with this, So I agreed to everything and signed a contract agreeing to switch bodies with Mitchell and to work his every day duties at the clinic and "other places." I thought it was weird it didn't explain what I would be doing but its only for 30 days so it can't be that bad.

I followed both of them to another room where what looked like two tanning beds were set up. Doctor Johnson told us to get naked and lay down in the beds. Mitchell seemed nervous as well but got in his bed. After both of us were lying down in the beds doctor Johnson attached several devices to us and then put some metal helmets on us, making this all seem like its from an old scifi movie. He shut the bed and several lights starting lighting up and then I blacked out.

When I woke up i was in another room that seemed to be a regular bedroom in a apartment. I felt weird and decided to try and get up and move. When I moved the blankets I saw abs and an amazing body with a sleeve on my left arm. I saw a note on the nightstand which told me that all the memories would flood into my mind within an hour of awaking, it said I wouldn't have to start work till later that evening so be prepared this is Day Zero before the 30 actually starts. I felt that was a little odd but it seemed like it was mid day. I examined my new body and found it was very well endowed with a 9in penis. Wait how did I know it was 9 inches? His memories must be starting to kick in or something.
I started feeling up my body and decided it was mine for 30 days I have to see how the orgasm feels. I started to slowly stroke my new shaft and then went faster and faster, I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror at the closet and it made me even more horny.
I kept going what seemed like for hours but it was only a few minutes and shot cum everywhere. it shot all over the mirror and on my new legs and was still coming out.

I headed to the shower and cleaned up noticing he had a ton of hair care products and other stuff in the bathroom like a girl would.
When I got out of the shower I noticed I never heard my new voice he never talked before. I decided to talk out loud and heard I had a feminine tone to it.
At that moment my head started hurting and I started to remember his whole life and everything. He was Mitchell Roberts, he was gay bottom and he is an exotic dancer/Stripper and works out every morning then in the evening dances and sometimes if the guy pays enough he will have sex. He does private parties and signed up for Doctor Johnson's clinic as extra cash to pay for college. He was studying to be a architect.

I started to freak out and didn't know what I signed up for. I was a straight guy and yes I had experimented in college I still liked girls. I never had any gay sex ever and I didn't know if I could do it even in his body.

I heard Mitchell's phone go off on the nightstand and I went to see what it was. It was an reminder that I had to go to work in a little bit at the club and had a private party scheduled.

No comments :

Post a Comment