Sunday, August 30, 2015

Seanday Drama: The Island, pt3

Read part 1, part 2

As Peter slipped in deeper, his back started to flex and twist. An outline emerged, that of another body; smaller than Peter. As the last of Peter disappeared into Jordan the figure popped clear, but remaining motionless.

Mario rolled the interloper over. He recognised him instantly; it was the teen he'd seen squeezing into the girl earlier. "Fuck, no wonder Peter didn't want to get into Jordan." Mario shook him, but he was out cold.


Jordan started to groan, and Mario helped him to a chair. "Wow, Mario?" Jordan gasped.

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"Peter--," he replied, but then added, "Jordan?"

Mario brought Jordan up to speed, he figured the teen must have pushed into Peter after he'd left him while he looked like Ramon. "Little fucker was inside you for the past couple of days," Mario muttered.

Mario watched for a while as Jordan--now with Peter inside--touched and explored his body. "So you don't remember anything since Tuesday afternoon?" Mario asked.

"No, nothing. Damn this guys body feels so strong," Jordan exclaimed.

Mario looked down at the teen. "We need to get this under control, we need to own this shit. Put it to good use. Not just blow it off with parties."


"Fuckers, stealing my body."

Mario looked at Jordan, "Kinda double standards bro'--not that I'm complaining of course."

Jordan frowned. "You know what I mean. So what's the plan?"

Mario rolled the unconscious teen with his foot. "This one is the key, we use him, get into his network."

Jordan smiled. "But how?"

"I get inside him, be him, and use his knowledge to find his sources and any others using this stuff."

"You're mad, he's got to be five foot six? You'll never fit."

"Never say never Jordan," Mario said with a grin. "I like a challenge."

"So what now?"

"Get out of Jordan, and take the kid into the other room," Jordan nodded then shrugged and shook himself, Peter emerged from the big guy as Mario caught him and put him in a chair.

Mario waited until Peter moved the kid. "Hey, Jordan wake up bro'," Mario said, shaking his sleeping friend.

Jordan groaned and sat up. "Sorry buddy, but my girl will be back soon and I need to get ready to go out. I'll see you tomorrow right?" The friend could only manage a mumble before leaving.

Next door Mario found Peter standing over the unconscious teenager. "Is he going to be OK?" Peter asks.

"I think it must be shock," Mario replied. "You'll have to take over for me inside Mario."

"Fuck, really? Me? Inside Mario?"

Mario chuckled, "Yeah, just try not to jerk yourself off too much." Mario shuddered and shook himself, and Tony emerged from his back.

"Do we need some more of that green stuff?" Peter asked.

"No, while he's out you're able to get inside," Tony explained as he held on to Mario. "Don't hang around buddy, hurry up."

Peter forced himself into Mario's back; down into his arms and into his body. Mario hugged Tony, and kissed him. "Thank's Tony, this really is going to be the best holiday I've ever had."

"You're welcome--Mario," Tony said with a smile and looked down at the teenager. "Get me some of the green shit."

Tony straddled the teenager as Mario emptied a bag into his hand. Tony pushed his hand into the teens face. He woke, and started to thrash about, a minute later he was still again. "Well, here goes," Tony muttered. "I hope I won't break him."

Tony started to dry hump the teen, just as he had done with Mario. With each thrust his hips slipped deeper inside, he pulled up his legs and slid them inside. Mario pulled a face as Tony gyrated and groaned as he filled up the teens lower body. After what seemed like ages Tony paused, "Fuck this is hard, I think I'm all the way in the bottom half now."

Turning his attention to the teens upper body he pushed in both arms. He started to wriggle in deeper, his own arms finding their way inside.

Tony's biceps and back was still outside the teen even though he hands were in place. The teenager started to recover, and quickly realised what was happening. "Get the--Uh--fuck out, you'll never do it, you're too big!" he yelled.

"Get me some more of that shit, rub it on his back. It might help," Tony screamed.

The kid whimpered, "Give it up, you're too big, it won't work."

Mario rubbed some of the green mulch into his back and Tony pushed again with a grunt. This time he was able to slide in deeper.

The teen screamed in pain as Tony's shoulder slipped inside. The teen's body bucked and writhed before accepting Tony's body.

The teen's head turned from left to right, "It's not possible, you always have to get into someone bigger."

Tony leaned over and whispered into his ear. "That's why nobody will suspect I'm inside you, because you're such a little runt."

The teen jerked his head catching Tony's nose. "You fucker, they'll figure it out."

"Really, you know that's a lie. Once I'm inside your head nobody will be able to tell the difference." The teen had nothing in reply, so Tony eased his head inside.

The teen rolled over, and looked up at Mario. "Stuart; call me Stuart," the teen said.

Mario held out his hand, and Stuart took it, pulling him to his feet. Stuart looked up at Mario, "This is weird, you're--you're so tall."

Mario laughed. "You're just a squirt."

Stuart thought for a moment. "Huh, five foot six. Nineteen as well, fuck, people always call me a kid." Stuart walked around and pulled at the skinny jeans crotch with a frown.


"What's up?" Mario asked.

"Shh, I'm going through his memories," Stuart snapped. "OK," he said taking a breath. "There's only seven of them, eight if you count me." Stuart sniffed, "I was following--Stuart was following me. He was planning to swap into me because I found out about his secret. Guess that fucked up his plan," Stuart said with a chuckle.

"Nice, what's your plan?"

Stuart grabbed two zip-lock bags and slipped them in his pocket. "You hide the rest, we'll use this place as a base. You just sit tight and be Mario. Enjoy yourself."

Mario chuckled, "I can do that."

"I'm going to fuck these kids over, and break them," Stuart chuckled. "They'll never see me coming."

------- END OF PART 3, WHAT MORE? LET ME KNOW.

No comments :

Post a Comment