The 'rogue' market was mainly for people who were in happy with their cosmetic looks and if you were willing to pay then you could have the million dollar looks everyone dreamed of. It was only complicated when people had specific orders. If someone wanted to have the face of a famous footballer then the donor would have to get close enough to that footballer, duplicate their hand onto the footballers body and then swap their faces, they couldn't allow a duplicate face of a famous person, so the system was set up so that every image of that footballer was changed to match their new image. The only people that would know about whose face it used to belong too was the donor and the recipient. It was a look that someone was creating.
I had done loads for it and to be honest I was getting fed up of all the swaps, going to bed each night with a different hand, face, leg or arm was becoming tiresome and I'd made enough money to live a life fit for a king for many years to come. However it was a life that I had become accustomed too and people expected my service. I had even done a few charity cases. There was one guy that came to see me that had lost everything, his house, his wife, his kids, all his possessions, he had lived on the streets for 2 years living off scraps it meant his dignity had gone completely. He begged for me to trade his body with mine, that was all, so that he could have a few nights feeling good, with a full belly new clothes and above all to be clean. His story pulled on my heart strings and I agreed to the trade knowing I could afford to repair his body no matter what it threw me after the trade. He agreed that he would not be becoming me and he would continue his homeless life after the swap. My only condition was that he waited another 24 hours before we traded bodies. He agreed. During my final 24 hours in that body, I wined and dined in style, ensuring I was as full as I could possibly be, I ensured my body was trimmed and cleaned from head to toe, I treated my self to a full body massage and a complete new set of clothes. I went to the bank and withdrew £1000 and placed it in the pockets of my new trousers. I wanted him to enjoy being me and knew that he could get him self sorted with £1000 and a new set of clothes. We traded that day.
I looked him in the eye and began to regret my decision to make this trade, he looked so dirty and tatty, this was never going to be fun! He he held out his hand knowing exactly how it was going to happen. He examined his new hand as it had been replaced with mine. He loved how clean it was. Once more he grabbed onto my hand and he entire body swap began. My fine shoes and socks replaced with threads that only resembled what they used to be and feet with toe nails so long that they hurt as they dug into my toes. My legs replaced with his. Then as my torso was replaced, the smell began, a smell that only resembled 'bin day!' My god my new face with years of growth of hair and in cleanness, this was no existence, no one deserves this. Our bodies had traded but our identities remained the same. He was still the homeless man but looked a million dollars. And I had the million dollars but looked like a tramp. He of course had £1000 in his pocket and he managed to find a new place to live as well as a job.
I headed to the same places I'd been yesterday and repeated a body pampering, some how though, no matter how much I tried I couldn't get rid of the stench my new body was creating. But after a few days I was used to my new body and the smell had gone. And do you know what, it was one of the best bodies I had ever owned.
I spent a few more years helping people out but I had kept the tramps body more or less. Of course I had made improvements but I was just about the same as I was when I first swapped with him, but I had decided enough was enough. I decided to open a forum on the Internet and put my body and its life and powers up for sale. Applicants came flooding in and I shortlisted it to 2 people and decided to meet up with them. They had the bodies that would suit me and last me. Adam, 22 and Toby, 21. Both were best friends had rather fit bodies and they had made the choice almost impossible. Knowing I was goi g to keep the ability to swap it didn't seem to matter. I decided to make them do a pitch to sell their lives to me. After which I would decide.
Both made impressive pitches and and I really couldn't decide which life to choose. I decided to offer them both a joint partnership in my business which they agreed too. I also decided to put in a clause that I could become either of them, taking their body and their life at a moments notice meaning if I was bored of being one of them I could become the other for as long as I wanted. My only choice now was who first?





No comments :
Post a Comment