Sunday, July 12, 2015

Seanday Massacre 2/6: No Arguments

I walked into the community centre, and headed for the common room. I'd only started a few days ago and I was already getting into trouble.

It was a run down neighbourhood, with gangs that run the place. The centre was a place for people to unwind, and to keep the teenagers occupied.

As I turned the corner to the common room I came face to face with three of the local gang. Leo's cold eyes bored into me, daring me to judge him. Kole sat in the middle, a bewildered expression on his face, as if I had just accidentally walked into his house. Luther sat on the end dwarfing the others; the muscle, the quiet one.


There was a tension, a prickling in the air. They just stared at me. "'Sup guys?"

Kole sucked the air through his teeth. "You're making trouble," he muttered.

"Trouble," Luther echoed.

I scowled and thought for a moment. "Tell me how, let me try and fix it."

"You, motherfucker are breaking our business," Leo growled.

"So tell me then?" I retorted.

Kole sucked in the air again, shaking his head. "You're taking our boys away from their business, the runners we need to move our merchandise. They're all comin' here to play nicey-nicey."


I wondered why it was so quiet in the centre. "So you sent them way?"

"I sent them away, back to where they belong--workin'."

I glanced at Leo, he worried me. He blinked a lot, and continually jerked his leg nervously like he was about to run.

"What's it going to take to allow the kids back to the centre?" I asked.

"Nothing you've got," Leo said with a sneer.

"Nothing I've got? What about you? Which of you can choose to let the kids come back?"

Koles brow furrowed. "I make the decisions motherfucker, me!"

"Only if its good with me," Luther chipped in. I looked at the muscle. "Kole's the brains, but I'm in charge." He jerked his chin at me, "What you gotta offer?"

I turned around and locked the door. "It's not what I've got to offer, it's more of what you're going to give."

"What the fuck are you doing, are you retarded or something?"

"No, but I have a plan to pull this neighbourhood out of this shit. I think Luther is going to start to work here, set an example to the kids, show them how to work out. You're a boxer as well, right?"

"You're fucking crazy," Luther muttered.

I snapped my fingers. "I think this will work. You'll get a lot of respect here Luther. You got the job," I told him with a smile.

The three sat motionless--like statues. As I walked to the window their eyes followed me--but they said nothing as I closed the blinds.

Walking over to Luther I took his hand, and placed it on Kole's thigh; their eyes flicked down to look. The weight of his arm was impressive. I placed his other hand on the arm of the couch.

"You know Luther," I said, "I can see you having a big impact on this community. You just need someone smarter than Kole in charge." He forced out a grunt.

I slowly unzipped his hoodie and sucked on my lip as I admired his muscular torso. "You see Luther, this *retarded* white guy is going to be climbing inside your body and stealing your life. Then I'm going to start to fix all the bad things you've done," I explained as I pushed Luther's head back.

Sitting on the giant's lap, I started to grind myself into his lower body. I felt my body sinking, and tightening around my thighs. I stretched out my legs--Luther's legs; thick heavy and muscular. I looked over at the others, their eyes were wide.

I leaned back feeling his firm pecs against me. I crossed my arms, and twisted myself into his body. My arms found their was down Luther's muscular sleeves. As the muscles tightened, and I squeezed Kole's thigh; he let out a quiet whimper.

With only Luther's head remaining unaffected, I got to my feet pointing at Leo and Kole. "You guys are going to play along otherwise, I'll be doing the same to you. Don't try any tricks."

I slowly zipped up the hoodie, showing I had complete control of Luther's body. As I reached back for Luther's head which rolled as I moved, I felt my new biceps tighten and grow. The muscles in my stolen back swelled, stretching the fabric.

Steading his head with *my* hands, I could feel his panting breath on the back of my neck. I grinned at the two watching me from the couch as I eased my head backwards into Luther's.

I could feel my hands against *my* new face. I felt my face, a broad nose, heavy brow and strong jaw. I pushed both hands up and over my head, clasping them tightly. I let out a deep gravelly groan. "Yeah, this is what I'm talking about motherfuckers," I said in Luther's deep voice.

Snapping my finger released the two. "Remember, I know everything now. Anyway if you do say anything people won't believe you."

They looked between each other. "Who do yous bitches work for?" I yelled.

"You," they both stuttered.

"Damn straight." I unlocked the door. "Now get the fuck out my sight and send the boys back over here. I've got some work I need to sort out. Like that skinny-ass white guy said I've got true potential in me now."

7 comments :

  1. fuck yes! would love to see this continued

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, really glad you liked it. Thanks for writing in. Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo Sean really enjoyed this one mayne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Slick, glad you liked it. Could have done with your help on the dialog tho' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja we'll do a swap one day, let you live this life so you'll be fluent ese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, it'll take more than that I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaja you humble mayne. you'll pick it up quick. I'll just hand you access to my memories & you'll pull it off no sweat. have you write from inside my body & it'll be awesome

    ReplyDelete