(4) NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS (MINE)
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
![]() |
| pic1 |
![]() |
| pic2 |


What if the guy in the first pic was being possessed by another guy. The possessor felt that he needed to get away from his host's family or some space to breathe or escape. He pulls himself out of his hosts and tells him to act normal for he might come back for him. he spots the guy in the second pic and possesses him.
ReplyDelete"Hey Rosella," Mike said as his best boys girlfriend sidled up to him. "What are you doing here?" he added beaming widely at the girl.
ReplyDelete"Hi Mikey, I'm looking for my man. Have you see him?"
He looked again, returning his gaze to the phone. "No idea, haven't heard from him for a while."
"He was talking with you this morning," she replied sharply. "I was with him."
"Oh right, apart from that," he muttered looking around. "I've really got to be going."
"No wait," Rosella insisted touching his arm.
He felt a tingle corse it's way up his arm, "What the--" He stopped mid sentence.
Rosella shifted closer. "I know he's cheating on me, and I know he tells you about it," she whispered in Mikey's ear. "But I'm going to find out myself, and you're going to help me."
Unable to move himself, Rosella lowered Mikey onto his back. After checking around, she climbed on top and pushed herself inside Mikey.
Mike sat up and felt his body. With a grin he squeezed his dick and balls through his shorts. "Gonna have to try those out," he muttered under his breath.
Rosella's plan was simple now she was controlling Mike she'd go find Raymond. She knew they were tight, and he'd tell Mikey anything he asked.
Once she got her confession, she'd use Mikey's strength and knock Raymond out. Then she'd get into his body, and make sure no other woman went with her man.
I looked between Tony and Ray. Tony was taking a picture of himself in the mirror. Ray had just got out of the shower and was fixing his hair.
ReplyDeleteI didn't give a shit who's body I took--I'd given up caring a long time ago.
My ghostly form drifted unseen closer to the two, I'd recently vacated Carlton a 230lb monster of a man packed with solid muscle. I'd been inside him for a couple of weeks, but the physical size of him was beginning to annoy me. So I slipped from his mouth and nose and left him in the gym sauna.
I snorted looking at Ray's stature, he had to be no taller than 5'5" but I could tell he worked out what he had. Might be fun I told myself.
Sweeping around I briefly materialised before forcing myself into every mouth and nose. I could feel the tightness of his throat as it struggled to with its invader.
With the last of my ghostly form forcing its way inside I locked Ray in place as stretched out occupying his bodies extremities. My final task was to seep into his mind and take control.
I relaxed and gasped a breath in my new body. Tony looked over, "You OK little guy?"
In the mirror I glared at him, "Don't fucking call me that." It was true of course, standing next to Tony, Ray would only come up to collar bone.
But through the mists of Ray's memories I knew that the little guys always had more fun. He'd got laid so many girls, all he had to do was to act cute. I grinned at pushed my hand through my hair, couldn't wait to try out the theory.
I looked down at Dylan on the floor, "Stupid fucker."
ReplyDeleteIt was the last day of school, and he'd been shouting his mouth off saying he'd be flying out to Los Angeles for the whole summer break--like fuck he will.
I'd done this so many times now, I'd lost any pang's of guilt. Sure he looked young, but I knew he had a girlfriend and a car. I licked my lips, she was mighty fit and I was pretty sure Dylan would be going for 3rd base while on holiday.
Standing naked over him, I pulled at his clothes, divesting him of all he was wearing. I crouched next him holding his face between my fingers and thumb. He was about twenty years younger than me, and I started to go hard thinking about how his youth and virility would soon be mine.
Placing my hands over his face, I slowed my breathing and concentrated on his feature. I let out a grunt and closed my eyes. I felt the bumps and contours of his face, willing them to be my own. A tingle, swept across my face as the landscape of Dylan's face below my hands diminished.
My eyes blinked open and I pulled back my hands to reveal what used to be Dylan's head. Now it was a featureless and grey, glancing up at the mirror I saw Dylan's face looking back, only on my own shoulders.
Tracing my hands down his torso I grasped his sides; my thumbs on his ample pecs. I closed my eyes again and concentrated. Within seconds I could feel the tingling sweep across my hands, up my arms and prickling across my whole body.
I took a breath and opened my eyes daring a look. I reflection said it all; staring back was "Dylan Ashley Miller," I'd taken everything from him. On the floor was a greyish form of something that may have been human.
There was nothing separating me from Dylan now; blood test, DNA they'd all prove that I was son of Richard and Alice Miller. I pulled on Dylan's, no my clothes, struggling with the last of the buttons on my shirt.
Grabbing the phone I took a picture and sent it to my girl saying I'd see her in 30 minutes, I sniggered--my girl.
I turned my attention to the grey mass laying on the floor, I couldn't leave it here in the school. Placing my hands on its chest and face I pushed an identity I had just for these such cases. I felt the cool undefined form change and move below my hands.
It coughed and sucked in a lung full of air, stepping back I watched as it sat up. A young man, no more than twenty-three looked back at with dark eyes over scored with thick black eyebrows. His shoulder length hair looked unkempt, as was the beard which was just growing in.
He got to his feet, and looked down at me. "Get dressed," I told him. I watched as he pulled on the clothes I had been wearing. "You know what to do?"
"Keep out of the way, don't get into trouble, be smart," he replied.
I nodded, I'd taken this identity from a dying junkie with a needle still in his arm. I'd cleaned it up, and used it myself a few times, but this was its true purpose as a place holder. An obedient slave to look after Dylan's husk while I'd slipped into his life.
We left, I strode out confidently as my junkie tripped along behind. I watched him scale a wall and disappear, I'd come back in three months and find him--or maybe I just won't bother.
love the girl gettin into did boy's body
ReplyDeleteThanks Slick, found these really easy to write this morning.. 2,000 words Wow!
ReplyDeletesean please write somethinig about a nerd who possessed guys and keep em for later use all of them are friendly to him he even gets to smell their sweat too :)
ReplyDeletewanna see carlton!!!
ReplyDeleteHere you go!
ReplyDeleteGreat story Sean!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome. Glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteThought I did one like that last week :/
ReplyDeleteHere's the image for the 'Junkie'.
ReplyDelete