Saturday, January 17, 2015

Caption This (17th Jan)

**MORE** NEW STORIES IN COMMENTS

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

68a82f27db04a2f0b20cce9edeffaf47dae528c6
pic1.
71cTbXTGnJL._SL1280_
pic2.

9 comments :

  1. -Picture 1-
    Part 1. Out the corner of the eye




    Clay slowly tilted his head to the left as he was sure he caught a glimpse of a strange glowing light out of the corner of his eye. He dismissed it thinking "Ah, I must be imaging things." After all, Clay had just got off a six hour flight and was waiting patiently for his layover flight. He never slept a wink on planes, so he always ended a long plane trip by crashing his body right into a hotel bed.


    "Arggh", "I'm sick of waiting, why am I even going on this stupid trip in the first place?" Clay thought to himself. He was traveling to Iqaluit to visit his sick cousin Elliot. He never really liked Elliot, even though they were the same age, they constantly bickered growing up, and Clay was all too thankful when his cousin and their family moved from the U.S. to Iqaluit years ago. The two of them were just like oil and water, they did not mix in the slightest. Their personalities were vastly different. Elliot was more the passive introverted type, while Clay was more Extroverted and a tad bit narcissistic.

    Clay pulled out his i-phone and checked out his facebook page, while waiting. He went to his girlfriend Cassandra's page, and wished desperately he could be visiting her this weekend, and having a banging good time, quite literally, instead of visiting his sick cousin. But his mom had nagged him so long to visit his ailing cousin, to the point where she even threatened to pull his party money she allocated him, while he was studying in college. Clay just could not imagine a weekend without being able to buy beer and party at the frat houses, so he reluctantly agreed.

    When he looked up from his i-phone, he was surprised to see a bright glowing orb hovering right in front of him, he gasped and was about to fall out of his chair in shock, before the light surrounded him and engulfed his entire body in its light. The bright light emanating from the levitating orb slowly dissipated as it was sucked into Clay's body through every orifice of his body. After it completely disappeared Clay's eyes rolled back into his head and his body fell limp to the ground unconscious...

    TO BE CONTINUED...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Stonewall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. this is for all the writers on this blog. I currently set up a blog with weebly to post my favorite body swap stories and I was wondering if it be ok if I post one of your stories every now and then (with full credit to you guys of course).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, for my stories no problem--other authors I can't speak for, but please always post a link back to the original on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sending in the story. I thought that picture might inspire someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible to get a link to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind my work being posted either. I need to get my new ideas out on here soon too

    ReplyDelete
  8. -Picture 1-

    Part 2. Mental Fugue?

    Clay began to stir as he heard a woman's voice say, "Son, son, are you okay?"

    His vision slowly began to clear as he saw an obese woman, probably in her late thirties looking down upon him.

    "Yea...yeah, I'm fine he said." As he rubbed the back of his head. His head ached a bit from his hitting the ground after the fall.

    "Should I get you some help, young man?" asked the lady.

    Clay grimaced as he never liked to show any sign of weakness or need for help, he always wanted to maintain that tough guy image.

    "No, I said I'm fine, now mind your own business you ol' sea cow!"

    The woman, looking, shocked, and yet hurt, in a timid voice said "I... I'm.. just glad, that... you're alright. Sorry.... to um, bother you?" She then turned and scurried away hiding her face as she didn't want everyone to see her eyes turning red as tears welled up inside from that nasty insult Clay had directed at her.

    Clay still feeling very disoriented, completely forgot that glowing orb from earlier, for the moment. He decided it would be a good idea to go to the restroom and maybe splash some water on his face. He was upset he didn't have any of his good weed on him. If he had some with him he would have crept away to some secluded place to light up, and relieve his tension. He cursed his cousin's name out loud, because as Clay saw it the only reason he didn't have any weed on him was because he was going on this stupid trip in the first place.


    So since he lacked his fix he settled on taking some ibuprofen he had with him packed away in his knapsack, before going to the bathroom to refresh himself and clear his head.

    Upon entering the bathroom he quickly ran to one of the sinks, as he was beginning to feel nauseous for some unknown reason. He reached for the faucet handle and turned the cold water on, and bent down over the sink to splash the cool water on his face in an attempt to shake himself out of his somewhat mental fugue state of mind.

    When he raised his face from the basin of the sink he looked at his face dripping wet with water in the bathroom mirror and said "Damn, I look fine and fit as fuck today, if only my girlfriend.... was.... with.... me" That was peculiar, for some odd reason he couldn't remember his girlfriend's name. "Cassandra! That's it. Fuck I must be more tired than I thought".


    TO BE CONTINUED...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting, keep going.

    ReplyDelete