Saturday, January 10, 2015

Caption This (10th Jan)

**MORE** NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

53e8bb8a66aa11e39c000e66dc7903d1_8
pic1.
59c148f608b911e287f422000a1de7b2_7
pic2.

20 comments :

  1. Ok, I'm trying something new today. I'm going to give you a short intro, and end it with a few options. Vote for the one you want me to continue (also vote if you're liking the 'part' as well).

    ---

    I walked through the gym doors, and blinked in the bright sunlight. Across the yard were the rest of the team. They were jostling and pushing each other, testosterone was running high. They were excited of course, they'd finished the try-outs and been selected as the new team. This was their debut, within minutes they'd be running out in front of the rest of the school--they'd be heroes.

    Pulling at my new football shirt, smoothing down the number seventeen--I was Luke Mathewson. I could feel how proud he was, full of enthusiasm. "Hey! Luke, get over here man," came a shout from the group. It took me a moment to recognise my new name, and jogged over effortlessly to the guy wearing the number fifty-six shirt.

    "Sup'," I replied jerking my chin.

    "What were you doing in there, jerking off?"

    I chuckled nervously, patting my crotch. "You know taking care of business."

    He paused for a moment, then laughed punching my shoulder. "You dog. Was it Claire Simone?"

    I smiled, but said nothing. I really couldn't believe...

    ---

    Vote for the direction you want me to continue below:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... that I'd been able to possess the teams new QB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... that I'd been able to shapeshift into the teams new QB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... that I'd been able to swap with the teams new QB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... that I'd been able to make the teams new QB into a body suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... that I'd been able to possess the teams new QB.

    I thought back to the locker rooms only minutes earlier. I was hiding, waiting for someone to come in--I didn't care who it was I just wanted to be on the football team.

    When Luke sauntered in--practically strutting with his shoulders back and his chest proud I couldn't believe my luck.

    As he passed I stepped out, he turned to look at me. "Who are you, and what are you doing in here?"

    "Take off your clothes, make it easy for yourself," I told him.

    "What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

    I didn't have time to argue, I knew the team was due to make an appearance in front of the school. I lunged at him, and he jumped back. A flying kick hit him square in the chest knocking him to the ground, he groaned and his head rolled to the side.

    After pulling my own clothes off, I started to remove Luke's. He had an impressive build, strong and lean. Wasting no time rolled him onto his front and mounted his back. I murmured the incantation I'd discovered and felt myself being drawn into the QB's body.

    I spasmed, and rolled over, quickly getting to my feet. In the mirrors across the room I saw Luke looking back, I grinned and pulled on the QB's clothes. Finally pulling on that oh so special number seventeen shirt.

    ---

    "So was it Simone?" The guy wearing the fifty-six shirt asked again.

    By now Luke's memories were filtering through, and I recalled his name. "Jay," I said raising my hands, "I'm a gentleman, and I'd never tell."

    He looked at me, and after a moment burst out laughing. "You kill me sometimes Luke."

    ---

    Ok, backstory lets find out about the guy who's possessed the QB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy in the QB was a good guy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guy in the QB was a bad guy

    ReplyDelete
  9. voting closed, read the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. voting closed, read the next part below.

    ReplyDelete
  11. voting now closed, read the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The guy in the QB was a good guy

    ---

    Part3

    This all seemed very familiar, six years earlier I'd been the school's QB. although not you're typical jock--at least by today's standard.

    I was above average in all my classes, and was respected by not only the 'in crowd', but also the more niche groups. I guess it was because 'I was a nice guy,' well at least that's what they called me.

    But Luke, and his rowdy group of jocks were the complete opposite. As I found out when I slipped inside the neighbours kid Tyrone--a freshman--to see what it was like being back at school.

    Tyrone fell foul to one of Luke's wingmen, and was hauled up in front of the alpha. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me, I felt humiliated and embarrassed.

    It was at this point I decided to use the skills I'd learnt to infiltrate the football team and try to make them more respectful of the people around them.

    ---

    There was a shout from the front. "Luke! Where are you?" It was coach.

    "Here!" I shouted and trotted to the front.

    Coach looked at me, a giant of a man. Just as impatient from when I knew him. "You know the drill? I'll call you out, and you come in." I nodded, it wasn't difficult but Luke wasn't the brightest.

    And so the charade continued. I heard Luke's name, and jogged out--my hands in the air accepting all chopping and cheering like I deserved it. I bowed a couple of times, and as the cheers died down I raised them again with lifted arms. Damn I was enjoying this, I wasn't sure if they really appreciated him this much or it was through fear.

    The rest of the team filtered in, one by one they accepted their cheers and lined up either side of me. It was a tremendous feeling.

    ---

    ReplyDelete
  13. Continue with the plan, clean up the jocks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're enjoying this too much, just be Luke for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Continue with the plan, clean up the jocks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're enjoying this too much, just be Luke for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Continue with the plan, clean up the jocks.

    Part4

    The team huddled around me, and with a cheer lifted me into the air. I knew from the Luke's memories that they treated him more like a leader than the QB.

    I looked across at the other teams; Lacrosse, soccer, and wrestling--their eyes ablaze with envy.

    They lowered me, and we filed off slapping me on the back. Over the next couple of days I found myself slipping into Luke's routine, although I softened his attitude towards the other groups and niches. They responded well, many surprised at the QB's new outlook on fairness and tolerance.

    On the third day I was summoned to the principles office, coach was waiting outside. "One of the team has been put on report for bullying a freshman," he told me. "It's ultimately the QB's responsibility to talk to team members. Talk to Ryan, see if you can get him to apologise."

    I waited for Ryan, and when he finally appeared I threw an arm around his shoulder and walked him to the yard. "Ryan, what the fuck happened?"

    "The shit got in my way," he retorted.

    "And that was a reason to hit him?"

    "Needed to show some respect."

    I sighed. "Respect? Do you respect me?"

    He stopped and looked at me, "Of course." I nodded, and we continued to walk. We took a few more steps and I walked across his path. He bumped into me, and I turned at looked at him. He took a step back, "S-sorry," he apologised.

    I could see in his eyes that he was scared. "It's OK, my fault," I smiled. He looked at me confused. "There's something I want you to do," I said looking him in the eyes. "I want you to be respectful and tolerant off the field, but use that strength and fight during a game. Channel it, and he the best player you can. I'll help you."

    He blinked a couple of times, possibly not believing the words coming from his QB's mouth. "I-I guess I can," he replied.

    "Good, I want you to take the first step and apologise to the freshman." He nodded, and walked into the yard.

    I heard a little while later that Ryan had spoken to the freshman, but the rest of the team where poking fun at him in the locker room. I decided that there'd be no quick fix for the football team and I'd have to stay at Luke until I'd restored the schools team to something to be proud of.

    As I walked up to the gym doors I could hear the noise coming from the locker room, as I turned the corner. I was surprised to see Ryan surrounded by the rest of the team--yelling and taunting him. I stood with hand on my hips--frowning. Somebody saw me, and nudged his neighbour. One by one they turned, and looked sheepishly at me. I gestured at Ryan, and he joined me. "Ryan has turned a corner, and I'm proud of what he did today." I called out. "He will be a better player, because he's changing the way the football team is seen outside these four walls."

    The team was silent, looking between each other. "I want you to take a leaf from his book. Be strong, but be respectful and tolerant to others." The team started to whisper, guilty looks flashed across their faces.

    "Channel that anger into practice, training and the game. Use it to make yourself a better athlete--I'll help you, I promise."

    There was silence for a moment, and I thrust my fist into the air. "Go FSU!" There was a cheer and the others following my lead.

    It was a start, but with Luke's help may be it would work.

    --- The End.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Continue with the plan, clean up the jocks.

    Part4

    The team huddled around me, and with a cheer lifted me into the air. I knew from the Luke's memories that they treated him more like a leader than the QB.

    I looked across at the other teams; Lacrosse, soccer, and wrestling--their eyes ablaze with envy.

    They lowered me, and we filed off slapping me on the back. Over the next couple of days I found myself slipping into Luke's routine, although I softened his attitude towards the other groups and niches. They responded well, many surprised at the QB's new outlook on fairness and tolerance.

    On the third day I was summoned to the principles office, coach was waiting outside. "One of the team has been put on report for bullying a freshman," he told me. "It's ultimately the QB's responsibility to talk to team members. Talk to Ryan, see if you can get him to apologise."

    I waited for Ryan, and when he finally appeared I threw an arm around his shoulder and walked him to the yard. "Ryan, what the fuck happened?"

    "The shit got in my way," he retorted.

    "And that was a reason to hit him?"

    "Needed to show some respect."

    I sighed. "Respect? Do you respect me?"

    He stopped and looked at me, "Of course." I nodded, and we continued to walk. We took a few more steps and I walked across his path. He bumped into me, and I turned at looked at him. He took a step back, "S-sorry," he apologised.

    I could see in his eyes that he was scared. "It's OK, my fault," I smiled. He looked at me confused. "There's something I want you to do," I said looking him in the eyes. "I want you to be respectful and tolerant off the field, but use that strength and fight during a game. Channel it, and he the best player you can. I'll help you."

    He blinked a couple of times, possibly not believing the words coming from his QB's mouth. "I-I guess I can," he replied.

    "Good, I want you to take the first step and apologise to the freshman." He nodded, and walked into the yard.

    I heard a little while later that Ryan had spoken to the freshman, but the rest of the team where poking fun at him in the locker room. I decided that there'd be no quick fix for the football team and I'd have to stay at Luke until I'd restored the schools team to something to be proud of.

    As I walked up to the gym doors I could hear the noise coming from the locker room, as I turned the corner. I was surprised to see Ryan surrounded by the rest of the team--yelling and taunting him. I stood with hand on my hips--frowning. Somebody saw me, and nudged his neighbour. One by one they turned, and looked sheepishly at me. I gestured at Ryan, and he joined me. "Ryan has turned a corner, and I'm proud of what he did today." I called out. "He will be a better player, because he's changing the way the football team is seen outside these four walls."

    The team was silent, looking between each other. "I want you to take a leaf from his book. Be strong, but be respectful and tolerant to others." The team started to whisper, guilty looks flashed across their faces.

    "Channel that anger into practice, training and the game. Use it to make yourself a better athlete--I'll help you, I promise."

    There was silence for a moment, and I thrust my fist into the air. "Go FSU!" There was a cheer and the others following my lead.

    It was a start, but with Luke's help may be it would work.

    ---- The End.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great story, thanks for sending it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so much along the lines of what I was thinking from this picture but couldn't find the words to express it. Thanks Stonewall!

    ReplyDelete