Monday, August 25, 2014

Bakery Blues

I’d seen him come into my work every day after his daily work out, and I couldn’t ever keep my eyes off of him. I was jealous—envious of his muscles. I had worked out for a couple months straight and I had no success. So to see this big, buff man in all of his masculinity made my crotch twinge a little every time that I saw him. I asked if he wanted anything and he just managed to mumble out that he shouldn’t even have had the donuts that he had eaten yesterday with his diet, in between the handfuls of samples he was stuffing into his mouth. I wanted him so badly, but I had seen him in here a couple times with a woman, presumably his wife. He had some kids who called him ‘Grandpa’ once. I didn’t think he was older than 40.

So I began to obsess on the internet, looking for anything that could help me. I eventually found a page that mentioned something about ‘body swapping’. Now, I was a weird kid but even this was a little out there for me… But if it actually worked, the pay-off would be well worth it. If I was just inside of him and got to worship him from the inside I felt like I could at least get over my desire to have him fuck my brains out.

The website had a spell, and it said that consent would help the process, but was not necessary. Even I had my standards and I couldn’t just take some guy’s life without his permission. So I memorized the spell and I waited until I saw him come in again. He was alone this time, perfect. My co-workers were all either at lunch or on break so I knew that I had my privacy to talk to him. I made small talk by asking him how his work-out was, and he started telling me all about this new diet he had to get on to build even more muscle.

“Do you ever get tired of it?” I asked hesitantly.

“Huh? Tired of what, kid?” He asked back in his sexy, gruff voice.

“You know, working out all the time and starving yourself… Don’t you ever just wish that you could just go crazy for a couple days or something and just eat what you want and not worry about the consequences?”

He began to chuckle, I could see his powerful chest shake with each laugh, I wanted him so bad…

“Haha of course that would be great, if there were some way for that to happen-“

This was it, this was my queue and I went for it, I grabbed his hands and I looked up into his eyes and began reciting the spell.

“Kid, what the-“ he tried to pull away but the spell rendered him powerless; unable to move his own body; Neither of us until the spell was finished. I began to feel light-headed and I felt like I was looking in a mirror that was further down than me, but it was kind of hazy, and my ears began to ring, I kept chanting the spell and never broke eye contact with him, I could feel the pressure rising until finally a slam and my soul flew forward into his body and I saw his soul push out into mine.

I coughed, my deep baritone shaking my entire chest and I could feel the rumbling off of my surroundings. I looked down and I could see myself; or rather my former body looking up at me with disbelief.

“How did you-“

I cut him off “Look, I’ve had a huge crush on you for weeks now, but I know that you have a family and that you’re totally straight… So this was the only thing I could think of.” I could see the panic rising in his eyes. “Look, I promise I won’t mess up your diet or anything, and I’ll work your body twice as hard as you would. But please, is it okay if we stay like this for a couple days? At least get a feel for it and see if we like it? Look, you even said it yourself, that you’re getting kind of tired of all this dieting and working out. Don’t you think that you deserve a couple days to cheat and not worry about ruining your diet?”

He looked down and was thinking, but it wasn’t my thinking face, my old forehead was furrowed and I he was tapping a finger against his temple.

His serious face broke into a smile and I could see the excitement in his eyes. “Ah sure kid, you talked me in to it. Have fun. The Mrs and kids are out of town for a couple weeks to go see her family. How about that? We stay like this for a couple weeks and then we swap back?”

I was shocked, I hadn’t expected him to say yes so quickly, nor for so much time.

“I can already feel your memories coming to me, so you should know my daily routine” he chuckled again, it looked so strange seeing my body with such different mannerisms…”you’re in for a treat.” I could tell me meant about how hard he had been pushing his body lately, even now I felt super sore. I just wanted to fall into a bed and sleep.

“So go, kid. I’ll call you after work and we can talk more then.” He gently pushed me as hard as my body could push this much muscle… but I could see a devilish grin crossing his borrowed face…

--------------------------------------------------------------- Let’s just say, when I got ‘home’, I most certainly was not disappointed…

3 comments :

  1. Wow this is so fckin hot! Can't wait to read the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there needs to be a sequal

    ReplyDelete
  3. excelente historia, por favor haz una secuela, donde veamos que hacen los dos personajes, lo mas divertido de una historia es cuando veo los dos lados, y por lo que vi, el hombre en el cuerpo de muchacho es una trama interesante.


    saludos desde mexico

    ReplyDelete