How do you fancy a break away from home, work, your life even your body; And on return have a completely new body and outlook on life?
That was the parting comment from my business partner of four years. He was the type who lived it up big style. Partying, vacations, girls even guys on demand. Sure he worked hard for it, we both did. He spent his cash; I invested it. But somehow he had it all. Little did I know of his secret to staying looking, sounding and feeling youthful.
I explained that we couldn't both take a holiday, but he was adamant that it would all be left in very safe hands and no one would notice any difference. I have to admit a 16 night vacation to Japan sounded bliss right now and was just what the doctor ordered!
He told me exactly what he could do and what would happen. If I agreed! Basically there were 5 of them going. Sam (my business partner), Jake, Dom, Eliot and Andre. All of whom I knew briefly as Sam's best mates who lived doors apart and went to school, college and university together. They stayed close during their working life also. I would be allowed to occupy each of them for 24 hours, then repeat the cycle until the last 24 hours where I needed to make sure I was occupying Sam. This sounded impossible but also fun. He promised I'd learn everything about each of them and retain their knowledge. It sounded ideal. I hated how I looked, how my life had become, and if I could get a new body and new ideas in my head then I'd literally be a changed man! I was jealous of Sam and too become him had been a dream that I'd had so often. I agreed to it and he drove back to his house after a long shift in work. I followed him as instructed.
He led me to his bedroom and told me to take a seat. He headed for the bathroom. He was gone for almost twenty minutes and I was just pondering what was going to happen. How it was possible?
He came back to his room and was naked. He told me that he knew sex with him was something that I would enjoy. Yer I'm gay but I've never allowed him to find out. But for it to all work I wasn't allowed to do anything.
He told me to strip. He lay on his bed and he told me to insert my penis into his arse, nothing else. Just insert and wait. I wasn't allowed to fuck him. As I inserted my penis into him I felt a mad rush in my head. He told me not to worry we were being connected to each other. It was quite erotic even though a painful head ache was developing. I was just lay there scared to even move staring at his snake tattoo on his back. I adored tattoos and knew I'd be adopting a lion and a dragon on my new body.
As the pain subsided I began to feel different sensations. Everything he was doing, I was feeling. His hands touched his hairy chest and I felt what his hands felt. It was really quite weird. He began to stoke his penis and it felt as though my own penis was being stroked. I felt like my own penis was inside his. It wasn't long before he ejaculated into a glass surgical jar. At the same time my penis ejaculated inside him. He told me that he was creating a new me from both of our sperms, like the sperm and the egg only this time it was 2 sperms. The sperm soon reached full adulthood and was a striking resemblance to me. It was programmed with my life mind and soul and sent on its way to run my life for the next few weeks.
My penis was still inside him and I could still feel everything he was doing. He had been texting and I felt my own fingers pressing the screen. I couldn't see the screen but I knew what he was saying and who he was saying it too.
Right next stage, you need to remember this bit as it's how you switch between us these next few weeks. Again no fucking.
He began to stroke his penis again and once more I could feel it. This time it went on for ages. This time I was ejaculating also but this time I was moving. My entire body was going inside his, he could feel it, I could feel it, I could feel what he felt! Very pleasurable strange burning feeling as my body adjusted to his size and his adjusted to make room for me and merge with my own. I started to convulse as whatever was happening neither body enjoyed.
Once it was over I was in complete control of Sam. Still lay on my side with the feeling of a cock still being in my arse. Of course there was nothing there. As for once there were two of us there was now only one. I rolled over and lay on Sam's back. I lifted Sam's arms and smelled the odour coming from his pits.
'Jesus Sam, you were in the bathroom for twenty minutes why the hell didn't you shower?' I said aloud.
'Newbies like to explore their new surroundings so I always let them in when inside me when haven't had a shower. It's the best way to explore. Plus something you will discover is that I'm not the cleanest of people. And another thing why should I waste time showering when I can be a passenger in my own body and allow someone else to do it for me.' He laughed. It was a little disturbing that none of his words were actually spoken. They were all inside my head in his voice, the voice I was using to speak. Something I would have to get used too.
'Sam, before I shower, do you mind if I give your penis a little stroke, think you can manage 3 times in an hour?' I asked.
'Its your body now Sam, your Sam, ask your self, use your mind, Sam's mind. We are one, your in control do as you please, the only condition to this is that you run my life exactly as I would, and you have complete access to do that.' Sam replied.
So I stroked and yanked and the thrill was far too exciting, new feelings, sensations and emotions flooding through my body and mind. It took a little longer than I was used to in my own body and longer than it normally would for Sam, but we put it down to 3 times in an hour!!
I headed for the shower and once again it felt very different. I'd showered millions of times before today but showering as someone else was somehow different. My new body had different shapes and curves to it. Muscles for gods sake, I actually owned bulging biceps and a sexy 6 pack.
'You mind if I shave some of this chest hair! I don't particularly like it. Sam..... Sam........ Sam are you there?'
'Yes I'm here, use your mind it's YOUR body.'
'But it's yours in 24 hours, I don't wanna upset you by doing something that would piss you off.'
'Your body, my body, our body, one mind, if ''I'' will be upset you will know. Get used to it.'
As he was saying it I had already reached for the razor and the hairs were dropping to the shower cubicle floor. I felt him smile in my mind. Couldn't of explored any more if I had tried. Once I had finished I grabbed my phone, the group had sent multiple texts to my phone.
'You let him in yet?' Eliot had text
'When do we get to meet him' Jake said
'When we getting to know him?' Andeas asked
'Fuck this lets hit the pub!' Dom replied
I chuckled and replied.
'Yes I'm in, thanks for this guys.'
Welcome from all 4 of em.
Dom said 'local, 20 mins'
We all knew where he meant and I got dressed. On the walk to the pub I began browsing my phones pics for images of my tattoos. The only one I now couldn't see was my favourite, and I had no pictures of it. Once arriving at the pub I asked the guys and they said they didn't have any either. I remembered having it done like it was yesterday but no pics. Suppose it's hard to take a pic of your own back I chuckled. I take my vest off and Dom grabbed my phone and began to snap pics for me. He was linked to me so knew what I wanted.
Eliot piped up... 'Pointless exercise, it will get seen a few times this week as your moving between each of us!'
They all laughed, I didn't find it amusing though, I wasn't linked to their minds yet.
'So which one of us is next then?' Dom asked.
'Don't suppose it matters.' I retorted.
'Sure it does, your new body will be based on the amount of time you spend inside each of us. You have a 2 hour window to swap. So you could be one of us for 25 hours, 3 times. And the others for only 24, your obviously going to look more like Sam, as your him today and you will be him 3 more times as well as your last day.' Eliot responded.
'Well I'm one for preciseness so I'll make sure it's always 24 hours. But as for order, I suppose alphabetical! So Andre, Dom, Eliot then Jake and back to Sam.'
They chuckled once more. The evening was almost up and we all did our generic goodbyes and weird handshake and left. As I walked home I pondered what I was going to look like once I was back to being me.
Sam's voice piped up and told me use my mind. I smiled. I got home grabbed the surgical glass and ejaculated into it. It created a wonderful looking man someone who I would envy. This was apparently the man I would become. It existed for a mere 10 minutes before being absorbed back inside my own body. My first night asleep in my new body and I had many erotic wet dreams!
It was soon time to change into my new home for the next day and the 24 hours happened to be at the airport. There wasn't really an ideal place so the gents lavatory was the only private place. Andre led the way and I followed him and locked the door. He pulled down his pants and I inserted my penis into his arse. He reminded me not to do anything else. I once again was scared to move. He began stroking his penis and once again I could feel his actions on my own body. I felt a little upset as I knew I wouldn't be Sam for 5 days now and I'd enjoyed my time here.
As Andre ejaculated so did I. This time was different though. Sam didn't travel inside Andre, and I disconnected form Sam and was flung through Sam's penis into Andre. I convulsed once again as my body thought for control of Andre. And it was over and I was in control.
'Sam, you know I hate this part, take your cock out of me.' I demanded. Sam gave one final push and I groaned in dis amusement. It hurt when he pulled it out. I hadn't noticed how big Sam actually was until I was on the receiving end of it. Being Sam everything felt so natural, yet different.
More memories, more sensations and feelings. A shaven almost bald head instead of a mop of hair I was used too for the last 24 hours. Stubble on my face instead of a full on beard, and although I was slimmer now, I didn't have as much muscle plus I had bear like hair all over my torso. I began to feel like one of them now and it was becoming easier to accept what I was doing and was changing into. Andre was as straight as they came and I'd need to be careful with my emotions.
'Relax dude, remember what Sam taught you, your Andre now. Do with me whatever pleases us both. We're linked. If we like what we're thinking we will do it. Shag a bloke if you want.' Just because I am straight, doesn't mean you have to be! And it doesn't mean I will be once you leave and have merged with me!' First time in Andre I decided to play it safe!
'Im glad it's early morning when we switched, it's nice to feel fresh, when I became Sam I stank and I felt drained I had no choice but to shower.'
'Yer Sam's a dirty lazy fucker, rarely does anything for himself, think there was once where he had a whole week of sleeping. He'd be in a day workers body at night while it slept then switch into a night workers body by day while it slept.' They changed the system back then because of that, we used to only have 12 hours, now we have to stay for 24.'
Being Andre, I was obviously slightly Italian, hence the name. It wasn't any different being partly Italian. Don't know why I assumed it would be. I still couldn't get used to new sensations in the shower though...
Time was flying, soon 24 hours were up. It was time to move on. This time it was Dom's turn. We had booked into a 5 star luxury hotel. Dom being the man with the cash to throw away had booked into the honeymoon suite. He hadn't planned on a passenger. His room was amazing and as per usual I needed nothing other than Andre. He said he hadn't planned it at all, but there was champagne, chocolates, flowers and rose petals. The Jacuzzi was on.
'How long you got left dude?' Dom asked.
'Err, about 20 minutes.'
'Well it's paid for, may as well hop in the Jacuzzi!'
I stripped off and clambered in. Dom handed me a glass and poured the champagne. Then got in with me. We are chocolates and chatted a little. I couldn't stop looking at him I don't know why and when he asked why I made up some bull shit saying I was looking at who I was going to become, as my last 2 swaps I hadn't seen my new self till I was in control.
I was a little freaked out. I had never been in a Jacuzzi before today, let alone in one with another man and in possession of a body that was not my own. The buzzer on my watch sounded and it was time. I started to get out and Dom grabbed my arm.
'Good a place as any' he stated.
I suppose it was and I sat back down. Dom climbed on top of me and sat on my penis.
'No sex! Sit still.'
I did as commanded and once again I felt my self feeling like Dom. Feeling what he did. Maybe it was the bubbles or maybe I was getting used to it but this time it happened so quick and there was no pain.
Andre sneaked from under me and did a little swim. He had his body back. I was now Dom. Dom had the look of a student, I could imagine carrying books down a corridor. I once again had a full on beard but not really and bodily hair. I knew Dom was there, but he was quiet letting me get on with it. Dom was Sam's best friend and originally it was Dom that owned the body we now know as Sam. I discovered that if I could learn to trust these guys and they me, I could do this body hoping without there help. All I needed was for 1 of them to agree to a permanent swap... The others joined the party in the Jacuzzi.
Next day was Eliot. Nothing romantic this time. Not even a bed today. We had checked out of the hotel and planned to spend the night in tents. Our swap happened in darkness in the middle of a field. No privacy. The others looked on as I passed into Elliot.
I have to admit I was glad to get out of Dom. His silence un nerved me a little. I couldn't see a thing as I took over Eliot. I was scared I thought something had gone wrong... A few moments passed before Eliot decided to talk.
'Check your pockets'
The others began to laugh as I pulled out a pair of spectacles.
'Sorry, it's a trick I always play on rookies to my body. I always wear contacts except when someone switches into me.'
Eliot had the twinkiest body I had ever seen. Apparently he wasn't gay but acted like he was.
The fifth one Jake. Jake had gone all out. He prepared a room with candles flowers and music, all by him self. He decided my first time with him should be special. Eliot had seen it all before so Jake had nothing to hide.
Jake groaned in pleasure as I pushed in. And as I joined with his mind I knew I was going to be Jake, gay and proud but not camp.
No pain once again, and over very quickly. Eliot ran off Rather quickly. The text Jake had just sent to Sam moments earlier popped into my mind. I had just asked for what?*?!*?!*
Jakes body had never had straight sex, and the only person he had ever had gay sex with was the body of Sam. Something the body of Jake was destined to do! Jake was here for the thrill of placing his penis inside other people even if that only meant for a body swap.
It turns out that now I had become the final guy in the loop that Jake was gay, he began life as Eliot. Sam used to be Dom, Eliot was Sam and Andre used to be Jake they had all chosen who they were now based upon what they wanted to look like, each changing ever so slightly every time they went inside someone else, adding someone new usually meant someone had got to the limits of the changes and no longer wanted to improve what they had.
However, a leopard can not change it's spots and no matter whose disguise you wear you will always be the person you were destined to be!
At the end of the trip I was amazed with my new body and outlook on life. Life became fun again. I became Sam about 10 times over the coming weeks, looking more and more like Sam every time. Eventually Sam allowed we to swap into him forever after deciding I was an acceptable alternative look a like for Jake not to fool him, just have an alternative. Sam became me and a glorious 3 way friendship blossomed. Would you of chose Sam?
The Final me AKA Sam
Great concept Gary. Multiple swaps can be tricky to say the least.
ReplyDeleteYou're = you + are
ReplyDeleteYour= possessive
Really interesting idea. Kind of a combination timeshare and try-before-you-buy program for a hot body. Wish I could get in on that!
ReplyDelete