Saturday, June 15, 2013

Caption This (15th June)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of two pictures and a video this time.

 

Plus a challenge for the more adventurous

OK, here’s something a little different for the budding writers that fancy stretching their creativity. Write a short piece (couple of paragraphs whatever you like) to describe the experience of a body swap, but when you wake up it’s in the body of someone that’s blind. The body can be muscular, slim, with someone or alone (you don’t have to use the pictures). The trick will be the initial confusion that you can’t see, but then the discovery of your new body through touch, smell or maybe taste.

Interested? Try it out-that includes the authors as well.

 

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mlkozczAdz1rmsiy2o1_1280

1.

tumblr_mo8qpthE061rj9flpo1_500

2.

3.

8 comments :

  1. (This is my first time doing this ever)
    1 - Part I

    It was another boring night and after not being able to hook up with any of the guys at the nearby club, I decided to go to the nearest gloryhole. The reason why I go to these places is because I don't look like those A&F models.. I'm roughly 180lbs but, again, who'd want to hook up with a guy like me. With so many nights of not getting it in, I found this place from a friend at work. Tonight was different though. I badly needed this and so when I entered the place, I ran for the first door available. I quickly dropped my pants and inserted my 6 inch into the hole awaiting the lips or even the ass. I was about to give up at two minutes until I heard the door next to me close. I kept my dick there waiting for the guy to suck it. It was weird because I heard fumbling and it kind of sounded like a cat clawing a door until I felt a hand grab my dick. I was excited because I can finally bust a nut. Whatever it was, it didnt feel like a mouth or an ass that enveloped my dick but it kind of felt like one of those fleshlights. Once it engulfed me all the way, I felt this tingling sensation and was cumming soon. I came and came and the thing wouldn't let go. It felt like all my life was being sucked out of me. Once it finally stopped, this huge gush started entering my penis. I don't know how to describe the feeling but it felt like liquid entering through my dick into my balls and the rest of my body. Once that stopped, everything went black and I knocked out.
    When I awoke, all I could see was darkness like an endless abyss. I panicked and started searching with my hands. I felt a belt and windows and I immediately knew I was in a car but I didn't get why I couldn't see. I was freaking the fuck out because memores of what happened at the gloryhole came flooding back in. I started hyperventilating and continued to search with my hands. I tried feeling for a steering wheel but I realized I was in the passenger seat of someone's car. I gave up trying to get out and just waited. I put my hands to my head wondering what to do. Hey, what happened to my long hair. I then felt my face and there was scruff on my chin. I was freaking out again wondering why I felt different but my hands started going further down. My pecs were way more defined and my abs..of my fucking god my abs! I actually had a six pack and I'm not talking about the six pack of soda I have back at home. I was in the body of a fucking stud. I got excited and my dick started to bone. Wait, my dick! My hand immediately went down and beneath the pants or shorts or whatever I was wearing. This guy's dick felt way bigger and thicker than mine. If I could measure it by touch, it had to be at least 9 inches hard. I pushed my pants down and started to stroke it. It felt so hot and amazing. You know how they say if you lose one sense then the others heighten. Well, touching was very high because I felt like I was in heaven. I kept stroking and stroking till I heard a car door opened and I froze in place.
    "So, I guess you're awake now."
    Okay, if I can freak out anymore tonight, this blew my mind even more. That was me talking to me. That was my voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part II

      "I'm Garret or I was Garret because that's you now. You can call me Kyle which was your old name but that suits me now don't you think."

      "What do you want and why can't I see?"

      "Long story short is I'm blind. Haha I gotta stop doingthis. Correction, I was blind but now I can see perfectly. You're blind. I was so mad that I was born blind that I did everything I could do to figure out if there was a way. I ended up at this gypsy lady and she told me to use this tube device and my dreams would come true. Granted she did warn me that I'd need to connect it on another man's dick and on mind and that we'd just switch bodies. I know I gave up on that hot body, but I can turn my new one into it as well. As to why you, well, you were the first door closest to the opening. Don't worry, my memories would start flooding in and you will forget this happened and you will live your life regularly never searching for a way again."

      "So, I get to stay in this hot body but won't see it?"

      "Correct and you'll probably get a lot of guys who would want you might I add. Oh and to make this permanent, I got to.."

      He didn't finish that sentence. I forgot my dick was out and then I felt this wet mouth gulp my dick. I couldn't resist. It felt so good. I grabbed his head and kept bobbing his head up and down and up and down.

      "Ah fuck yeah! You like this dick don't ya. Tell me you want to suck this dick and swallow my cum." Where did the fuck did that come from I thought. I'm Garret and I never say that. Wait..I'm Kyle. I was Kyle. Now I'm Garret and this fucker is going to swallow every last drop.

      "Yea suck it you bitch! You wish this was in your ass right now don't ya," I yelled out in ecstasy. He kept swallowing me to the base and soon that feeling of cumming was coming. Right before I came, it hit me that this guy stole my body, but it was already too late.

      "Fuck I'm gonna cum!! Unhhh!!!!" He kept his mouth on my mushroom dickhead and he slurped every last drop like he was dehydrated. It felt like spurted six ropes of cum into his mouth and I came down from my high.

      "That's how I make it permanent, but how did you likethat Garret?"

      "Oh fuck Kyle, I didnt know you were that good. I wishI could've seen what you did but that was fuckin amazing but I think I like being blind. Yesterday I felt like I hated but for some reason it feels like it doesn't matter. Hey can you drop me back to my apartment? I feel so tired after that one hell of a blowjob."

      "Sure, anything for you buddy. And, don't worry Garret, I'm sure being blind is not that bad and plus, seein is overrated." If I wasn't blind I would have seen Kyle smirking and winking at me knowing that he just took my life. But I don't anything about that because I'm Garret; the blind stud who will forever not see again.

      Delete
    2. Excellent, I certainly hope this won't be your last story.

      Delete
    3. I agree with Sean. You did a great job!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree. You have a very good way of telling a story. A couple of places are a bit confusing due to words missing I think but overall very well done. Sean is right. You should write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic 2

    Jay is my best bud. We’ve been friends since elementary school. I would do anything for Jay and I am equally sure he would feel the same.

    We are quite opposite of each other personality wise: I like sports and am very athletic; Jay, while well built, is more the book worm type and spends a lot of time reading.

    Lately though, he has been very depressed. His parents were both killed about a month ago in a car crash caused by a drunk driver. His parents meant the world to him, helping him get through many a crisis. It pains me greatly to see him so down, thinking he has nothing more to live for. I think I’ll go see him and try to cheer him up.

    “Hey, bro. How’s it hanging on this fine day?” I try to be cheerful even though I can see he isn’t coping well today. Bummer.

    “So-so, man. I just can’t seem to get any energy to do anything. I know I have to sort through mom and dad’s personal effects but….” He couldn’t go on, breaking down into tears at the thought.

    “I’m here for you, bud. Let’s say I stay here with you and help, okay?” I know there isn’t a lot I can do for him right now but I will be here for him no matter what. I leaned in to kiss him, closing my eyes, his headphones hanging around his neck from listening to music. I wish I could take away his pain, give him time to heal and most of all, and get joy back into his life. I wish…

    Whoa! Major jolt. I opened my eyes but everything is dark, like someone turned daytime off by flipping a switch.

    “Jay, are you here?” I wanted to make sure he was doing okay. Wait a minute. That was not my voice I heard. What the fuck? Why do I have Jay’s voice? Everything feels very strange. I didn’t notice that breeze blowing before and there is a cacophony of sound assaulting my ears. Where did that come from? Then I suddenly become aware… I have Jay’s headphones hanging around my neck!

    “Don’t panic bro.” I hear my own voice telling me. “I’m right here.”

    My wish! Somehow my wish has been granted. I’m Jay and he is now in my body! Now I understand the darkness. Jay is blind, has been since he was a baby. His lack of sight never prevented him from doing things but he became dependent on his parents for most things. While he works out to keep in shape – I help him with that – he mostly likes to listen to his audio books.

    He takes my hand. “I can see, Trevor. How? Why do I sound like you and why do you look like me?”

    “Look at yourself, Jay. I’m in your body and you are now in mine. We switched places.”

    Jay’s, now my, senses are quite heightened. When Nature takes away one sense, she makes up for it by increasing the others. Jay had often told me this but I never did get the concept. I could tell he was checking out his body, savoring the newness of seeing for the first time. He was like a kid again, laughing and happy.

    “I’ll help you, Trev… I mean Jay. Guess I’ll have to start calling you Jay.” He said as he took my hand. He kissed me softly on the lips. “Thank you.”

    My friend is alive again and, while it sucks to be blind, I am willing to pay that price to give him a life. I know he will be here for me and we will help each other learn our new lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just for the season fathers day would you mind making a story about a beggar kid who feels lonely and finally able to control a hunk to be his father and later on the father hunk would offer his body to be used as a hiding place for the kid?

    ReplyDelete