Merry Christmas Everyone
I hope you’ve been good this year maybe Santa will bring you a trunk of suits, perhaps a voucher for a body swap of you choice, but if you’ve been bad lets maybe it’ll be someone else wearing you over Christmas?
As a bonus, I’ve added three additional ‘Caption This’ pictures to inspire you. As normal jot your ideas/stories in the comments along with the number. If you have any other images you’d like to share stick a link in as well. I might even write you a story if you can convince me you’ve been good :)
1.
“Yeah, I know you can hear me. What? Get the fuck out of your body? Bro’ this is mine now. Who the fuck am I? You mean to say you don’t recognise yourself? Well from now on I’m Nathan Adams of course, but I guess you meant my old name? I thought so, and there is no need to cuss like that. Well I was Jack Crewe. What? You’ve never heard of me, I’ve lived opposite for the past seven years--yeah the old fat guy, not so fat now huh? How long am I going to keep your body? Man I’m in here for the duration, and yeah I only kept you around so you could see what you’d be losing, but in a moment I’ll be eating you up from the inside so I’ll know how to be Nathan, and nobody will ever know.”
-- Continue? How did it happen? Got a better idea?
2.
“Christian, don’t be a fucking idiot. When I loaned you Cameron you promised to act just like him. Come on lets go back to the dorm I think enough people have seen us together to stop them thinking that it’s me wearing a bodysuit of my room mate.”
I walked back to the dorm with Cameron following me. When I opened the door I was shocked to find Daniel—Christians brother—who pulled me in. Christian used Cameron’s strength to throw me on the bed and hold me down, I looked over at Daniel, the look in his eyes scared me.
-- Continue? How did it happen? Got a better idea?
3.
Ever since I found I could change and swap my identity with others I’ve been in fucking heaven. It happened at the airport, I’d picked up someone else’s case and didn’t realise until I’d opened it in the hotel room--shit. I was on holiday for a week and I had nothing to wear.
I emptied the case on the bed; t-shirts, shorts, pants, a wash bag. I held up one of the shirts and sighed XXL, shit I was a medium. I pulled on a shirt and it just hung off me like a tent, I went through the rest of his stuff and found a laundry bag—I guessed that this wasn’t his first stop. Pulling at the strings I opened it and a sharp, musky smell hit me in the face; I gasped and pulled out a grey t-shirt and buried my face in it—the smell was intoxicating. Immediately I pulled off the clean shirt and pulled on the dirty grey one, and I buckled over groaning in pain. It felt like something big was growing inside me, something really big. I gasped again and blacked out.
I woke, I don’t know how long I was out for but when I got to my feet the reflection in the bathroom mirror wasn’t my own, and the grey t-shirt fitted me like a glove. I felt a pinch and winced, my old pants were way too small now. I unbuckled them and had to peel them off, a new large dick bobbed as I pulled off my underwear…
-- Continue? How did it happen? Got a better idea?
Let me know which one you like; or better still wish the authors and readers a Merry Christmas as well :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Everyone!
1 and 3 are awesome. I could tell you really liked 3 with the enthusiasm you were writing. Thanks for the Christmas gifts!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, you are very astute :)
Deleteme encanta leer este blog, realmente quiero que continúen trabajando así, les deseo una feliz navidad a todos los que escriben y leen, las tres imágenes me gustaron mucho, tengo una idea pero aun no la he definido por completo.
ReplyDeleteen sus zapatos
Adam, Jake y Erick eran amigos desde la infancia, Erick, el mayor de los tres,se había convertido en un fisicoculturista, Jake el menor de los tres, que tenia el cabello rubio, era capitán del equipo de fútbol y Adam era un instructor en un gimnasio local.
los tres habían discutido durante años acerca de quien tenia la vida mas fácil, Erick por su numero de parejas sexuales, Jake por su juventud y su relación estable con su compañero de clase y receptor, Mark, o Adam por ser un soltero empedernido.
era víspera de navidad los tres continuaron discutiendo y bromeando, cuando de la nada un flash ilumino el cielo y al abrir los ojos, Erick se encontraba en el cuerpo de Adam, Adam en el cuerpo de Jake y Jake se encontraba en el cuerpo de Erick.
los tres amigos pasarían las próximas tres semanas intercambiando cuerpos entre ellos, ahora sabrán quien tiene la vida mas dura o mas fácil, esperemos que el causante de este intercambio los regrese a sus cuerpos originales al finalizar las tres semanas.
por ahora lo único que ellos saben es que pasaran la navidad en otros cuerpos y si regresan a la normalidad el seis de enero, sera un excelente regalo del día de reyes.
¡Feliz Navidad! Un gran comienzo de la historia.
DeleteTranslation;
I love reading this blog, I really want to continue to work well, I wish you a Merry Christmas to all who write and read, the three images I liked very much, I have an idea I have not yet fully defined.
in her shoes
Adam, Jake and Eric were friends since childhood, Erick, the largest of the three, had become a bodybuilder, Jake the youngest of the three, who had blond hair, was captain of the football team and was an instructor Adam at a local gym.
three had argued for years over who had the easiest life, Erick by number of sexual partners, Jake for his youth and his relationship with his classmate and receiver, Mark, and Adam for being a bachelor.
Christmas Eve was the three continued discussing and joking, when out of nowhere a flash lit up the sky and opened my eyes, Erick was in the body of Adam, Adam's body Jake and Jake was in the body of Erick .
the three friends would spend the next three weeks exchanging bodies including now know who has life harder or easier, hopefully the cause of this exchange them back to their original bodies at the end of three weeks.
for now the only thing they know is to spend the Christmas in other bodies and if they return to normal January 6, will be an excellent gift Epiphany.
My favorites are definetly 2 and 3! My Christmas wish would be for a tf or bodyswap using one of these photos and involving a mental transformation. Major potential for jockification in both photos!
ReplyDeleteNice, give me some more ideas
Deleteis the bodyswap site dead? My request timed out without a response
ReplyDeleteWhich site are you talking about?
DeleteLOVED 1 and 3! Especially 1!
ReplyDeleteThanks sir, playing with different writing styles on the first :)
Deletephoto 3
ReplyDeleteI'd signed up for the local gym and had been attending there for a couple of months. I was tired of being a skinny kid and for as long as I could remember I wanted some serious muscles.
I have to say while my body had made some progress the road ahead seem long and unknown. I had no idea if what I was doing would yield the results I wanted.
Standing in the gym changeroom I contemplated this fate when he walked him. After seeing him i knew i wanted him. His barrel sized chest, his boyish face, his vascular arms..i wanted to be him.
i watched him for a good five minutes out of the corner of my eye. That's when i got up the courage to speak to him. 'you're huge mate, how long did it take to get so muscular?' i asked him sliding right up next to him.
he half smiled and said 'the amount of times guys ask me that question! the truth is i have been working out all my life'. I responded in awe.
he seemed to gain confidence from my interest in his body and removed his clothes, naked flexing he showed me his body. I was instantly drawn to his cock and from the look in his eyes i knew he wouldnt say no.
I threw off my clothes and grabbed both of his hands. in the mirror i observed our two bodies. his huge and muscular and mine small and weak,but i gotta admit my dick was a lot bigger than his. I walked around him to admire his back and rubbed his spine up and down with my hands.
he smiled and leant in to me. not only was this man sexy but he had a great personality. knowing that we would make a great team i did what i'd been wanting to do from the moment i saw him. my body melted into his. the small amount of muscle i had was dissolving and attaching to his ample frame. i watched as my lower half mashed into his body and we were joined from the waist down. most noticably our dicks grew larger and became erect.
'whats your name buddy?' i asked and as if this had been his plan he said 'kev'. 'Kev grabbed our dick and started pumping hard'.
i held onto his hand on our dick and watched as our hands joined together, as my chest dissolved into his backand finally our facial features became one.
walking up to the mirror i could feel our minds becoming one and bonding to each other. i at once knew everything about him and kev knew everything about me. I raised our hand to face and rubbed our beard and smiled.
'fuck i'm even sexier than i was before' said the part of me that was mostly kev.
we looked down at our new dick
'only part of you you couldnt work out mate!' i said to kev. at that moment the part of my mind that was mostly Kev seemed to grow desperate.
I felt it lach tightly onto my own mind and i felt my sense of individuality failing. kev and i were becoming one being.
Kev had inextricably mixed our minds together. I know had no sense of being me, and no sense of being Kev. I was an entirely new person...and the thought of going back and losing me scared me.
'looks like i'll be well endowed and muscular for a while yet' i said to myself.
SI
Really nice work SI. Hope you write some more for us.
DeleteNumber 8 for sure
ReplyDelete