Saturday, November 17, 2012

Caption This (17th Nov)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.
**THE STORIES ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mdctoaa5Mg1rqnj2go1_500

5 comments :

  1. The darkness advertising site

    The evil and darkness magic body painting paint research and development of Loki & Sinestro cooperation issued by the Lex Luthor & Kingpin

    Paint make-up will not be conscious about the role he played classic lines of action, will eventually become the dolls like as if the show's special material statue, like the figure that three dudes ...

    Halloween and April Fool's Day Specials set of $ 66.6, pre-order as soon as possible, is an excellent opportunity for you collection favorite object hero idol tub combinations‧

    Other details, press for this ad on our official website

    Note: When you press this ad will be automatically in your shopping cart to purchase a set of the products, do not bilk to avoid delivery brother (Bane or Juggernaut) crazy demolished you to feed the dog

    Above ads produced by the advertising company of Harley "another angle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never been a confident person. I was good looking but everyone seemed to avoid me and I didn't know why. I was out exploring the city one day when I saw this homeless man sitting under the bridge. Being the nice guy I am decided to make his day and give him some money. That is when I heard him start to mumble and then I blacked out. I have no idea what happened. I suddenly found myself looking up at the man only I couldn't move.
    He looked down at me and said, “Don't worry I am repaying your kindness.”
    Next thing I know I see some guys looking down at me and then lifting parts of me up. I then get rubbed onto this guys skin. I had no idea what was happening. It was so strange feeling yet hot also. Soon I felt like I was rubbed all over the guy and he stepped in front of a mirror.
    “Hell yeah I am one hot Green Lantern,” he said with a hot southern drawl.
    That is when it hit me, I was the body paint on this guy. What the hell had that homeless man done to me?!? I could sense that I was soaking into the guy too. His buddies also got dressed up and they headed out to a party. As the night went on I felt more and more of me soak into him. Soon it felt like my mind was in with his. It wasn't until later and he was really drunk that I realized I could now control his body. I was moving this guy. I had his memory too. As the party ended I stumbled towards his home when I saw the homeless guy again.
    “I told you I would repay you.” he grinned at me.
    “Wait this is what you meant? How is this possible?” I said in the guys sexy deep voice.
    “You were kind and I could tell you wanted a confident body to go with it. So I helped you. Just wash up and it is yours.” he said.
    I went to say something else and when I blinked he was gone.
    I got to the guys house and decided I need to clean this body up. As I washed I started to feel the old owner of this body start to slide away. He screamed as I realized his mind was washing away with the paint. I was really him now. I had his body and mind just without him in control. As the last of the paint washed away I heard the homeless mans voice in my head saying it was done. I am not even sure how it all happened but now I have this gorgeous blonde haired muscle stud. I don't know if I will ever know how this happened but I am just thankful it did. I now have the confident body I always dreamed of and kept my sweet kind personality as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool short piece, dude. Rather blah picture to work with but you came up with a clever idea. Keep up the great work.

      Delete


  3. "Dude," said Jake, looking down at the packaged Green Lantern costume in his hands, "Come on, man. Where did you get these costumes, the bargain bin?"

    "--The kid's department?" joked Ben, examining the Flash costume he'd been given.

    "Gimme a break, you guys," interjected Adam, "You think I wanna wear this generic-looking Captain America costume? Look, these were like the last superhero costumes they had left, OK? You guys should be thanking me! I got us into the Heroes party this year. How freakin' awesome is that!"

    "Yeah... it'll be awesome," said Jake, "Awesome until we're laughed right out of the party."

    "Just put on your costumes, guys!" said Adam, "We already should've been there like an hour ago!"

    As each of the boys unwrapped and put on their costumes, it was very apparent how little preparation had gone into them. Jake's Green Lantern costume hung off his small frame, Ben looked like he was trying to squeeze into his little brother's Flash costume, and Adam, with his gangly limbs, couldn't have looked any less like Captain America.

    "Can me and Ben at least switch costumes?" said Jake.

    "No!" said Adam, "We're late, and it’s gonna take forever to get a taxi to go downtown with all this rain! Come on!"

    By the time they got downtown, the rain had really picked up. The cab pulled in front of a luxury condominium building and the boys stepped out, getting instantly drenched.

    “Oh great,” said Jake, “Now we have these stupid costumes and we’re soaked!”

    “Just -- come on, guys!” said Adam, “Maybe they’ll have some towels up there or something and we can dry off.”

    The party was being held in one of the penthouse suites. Adam, Jake, and Ben stepped into the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. The elevator was sort of shaky for such a top-notch building, Ben thought. And were the lights flickering?

    And then, just before they reached the top floor, there was loud crash of thunder -- and the elevator went pitch black.

    The whole elevator shook and knocked the boys off their feet. Each of them tried to feel their way around in the dark and stand themselves back up.

    “Um, guys...” said Ben, “Something’s weird... Wait. What’s wrong with my voice?”

    “Ben?” said Jake, “Is that you? Whoa. My voice. You guys? I feel...”

    “-- Weird.” said Adam, pulling himself up against the wall of the elevator.

    There was another distant clap of thunder and the elevator whirred back into operation. The lights flickered back on.

    “Oh my god! Ben! Jake! You’re -- You’re the Green Lantern! And the Flash! And -- oh my god! I’m --”

    “Captain America!” said Ben. “Whoa! Check this out!”

    Ben looked down at his body. Instead of a cheap, poorly-fitting costume, his body looked totally ripped and was barely covered with a painted-on Flash costume! Jake looked the same in his Green Lantern costume. He twisted and turned his torso, watching his abs pop out. When Adam looked down, he was greeted with a solid pair of pecs, painted in Captain America blue. He bounced them up and down, amazed.

    “Holy shit!” Adam said, “You guys!”

    “What is this...?” said Jake, now discovering his new biceps, “How did this...?”

    Without realizing it, they had already reached the top floor. The elevator doors slid open and all eyes were suddenly on the three new superheroes.

    “Oh well hello, boys,” said a hot girl in a Catwoman costume, “We were just about to leave, but if you’re just getting here...”

    “Oh yeah,” said a girl in a Wonder Woman costume, “We definitely can’t leave now that these hunks are here! Why don’t you boys come back in with us?”

    “Uh -- yeah,” Adam gulped, “Sure.”

    He looked at Ben and Jake.

    “We’ll figure this out later, OK?” he said to them.

    “Figure what out?” said the sexy Catwoman.

    “Oh -- you know -- nothing. Nothing at all!” said Adam, “So, uh, which way’s the party!”

    ReplyDelete