http://maletransformation.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/caption-this-24th-nov.html#comment-form
I wasn't expecting Ryan to agree to allow me to posses his body so willingly. So when he said yes, I was ecstatic.
Why did I choose Ryan? Well I loved his paler complexion, his tiny ears, the way he wore his baseball cap in reverse. He had a really cute smile and well, he just looked more normal than me. He was more accepted in society than I was. I hated who I was. I was American, born American, but my parents were not. Which meant I didn’t look or sound American.
Ryan had let hundreds of guys do this to him over the weekend(s), with only one condition. During tests/ emams people who possessed him agreed to take the tests for him. He would never wear anyone elses body. That idea freaked him out. The thought of touching someone elses body really messed with his head. He considered it really weird that he would need to hold another guys cock to take a leak. Ryan was a obsessed with being clean, so even shaking hands with someone else meant he would need anti bacterial hand wash.
To get to be Ryan for 3 nights meant the world to me, I had conveniently told my parents that I would be away for the weekend so timing was perfect. At 3:30 pm as the rest of class left for the weekend; Ryan and myself stayed behind. Ryan instructed me to sit in the switching chair. The only switching chair known to exist and only Ryan knew how to use it.
Ryan then sat on my lap, directly in front of my. He told me exactly what to do, and I linked my arms under his pits. I noticed a smirkey expression on his face, at the time I thought nothing of it. He told me to pull myself into him as he pushed into me.
The experience was amazing I felt every part of my own body moving inside Ryans. It took only minutes and I began to look at my new form with amazement. I was thrilled. Then his mind began merging with my own. At that moment the thrill disappeared. Sure I had an amazing body for the next 3 nights, but over this weekend, Ryan had two 18 hour shifts at work to complete, now that I was Ryan, I would be working. Thanks Ryan I thought to myself.
The work its self was hard graft, manual labor, lifting heavy material. Not at all what I had planned. I spent a lot of my time trying to access the hidden part of Ryans memories and I eventually succeeded and managed to learn how to use the chair. I had a plan.
Once I returned to being myself I booked a weekend of activities involving all the things that Ryan would hate. And the following weekend I would lure Ryan into the chair and switch him into my body.
My plan worked but it turned out that Ryan preferred being me and he decided to never leave!
I really love this story except the very end. I like the end but it seems rather rushed, like you got bored with the idea, and wanted to quickly end it. I would have liked to have seen the ending play out more a bit like what he did in Ryan's body over that next weekend, how Ryan reacted at once they swapped, and how the guy had gotten ahold of some of his memories... why Ryan enjoys not being himself anymore, etc.
ReplyDeleteI just think the ending could have played out alot more, and that would have been a lot of fun to read. Fantastic story otherwise though!