Guest Post by Brody
I stop and smiled for the camera as I headed for the Olympic stadium. I couldn't believe I had actually made it here. Well I guess I hadn't really made it into the Olympics originally. I was just a fan who got extremely lucky.
It was a couple days before the opening ceremonies when I was outside of a local gym getting ready to head home. I had always been a huge fan of Tom Daley when I saw him coming into the gym. He seemed friendly so I approached just for the chance to meet him. I chatted with him for a few minutes before he told me to follow him into the steam room. I was nervous and yet excited at the same time. I wasn't sure if he was into me or what but this seemed like a good chance to find out. We entered the steam room and found it empty and Tom grinned.
“Ok here is the deal” Tom said to me. “I am competing and am nervous and don't really want to. So you need to be me.”
I just stared at him for a second before finding my voice. “What do you mean be you?”
“I mean you and I are going to swap places. You go and compete as me and I will be you and watch. You will have all my memories so you can do it. I just want to relax and watch it.” He said to me with a serious look.
“You are serious. Man I couldn't take the chance from you. You worked so hard to get where you are” I said totally shocked he was saying this.
“I am and I am not taking no for an answer.” he said before grabbing me and kissing me deeply.
I am not sure how much time had passed but I woke up in the steam room on the floor. It was just me in there. I looked around wondering if I had worked out to hard. I felt funny though. Like my body was more fit and slightly shorter.
As I exited the steam room I caught my reflection. It wasn't my normal one but that of Tom Daley.
“No fucking way” I said with his voice totally shocked at what I looked at. I felt my body thinking this was just a dream.
Tom's or I guess my phone buzzed as I got a text, it was from my old number. ** Thanks again man....I hope you enjoy the time to be me and we can talk again after you compete **
I tried to call but he wouldn't answer me. I guess I don't have a choice whether I compete or not now.
It has been several days since the change and I must say I am loving it. I am hot and everyone loves me. Part of me almost doesn't want to switch back after the Olympics, I wonder if the real Tom will feel the same way?
Great story! Makes me think someone must have all these Olympians as suits somewhere...
ReplyDelete