Sometimes it’s just nice to kick back for a while and relax.
When you’ve been a jock and needed to ‘keep up appearances’ by going to the gym, eating the right food - yada, yada it’s great to just take a break.
That’s where my good friend Terry comes in. He’s not a muscle jock but, he’s got a nice comfortable build, charming personality and lots of friends.
Sure, he knows about my trick and has done for a long time now, but he’s cool about it. If fact he’s asked me to put him in some guys before, which of course I’ve done. He likes the change up of a gear just as much as I do.
Because of the favours I do for him he volunteers his body for me to use. I’ve never needed a house as I hop between people’s lives living in theirs. But when I need a break I always return to Terry sometimes for a couple of days sometimes a lot longer; two months I think was the longest.
He trusts me to maintain his life, which of course I do; family and other friends never notice any difference when I’m in residence.
When I knocked on his door, he was so glad to see me; giving me a huge hug before inviting me in. We talked about the six months I’d been away, he was always interested in my adventures.
It had been a good hour before he realised what the time was, “Oh shit man, my new friend will be here soon.” With a wink he said, “I think you’ll like them.”
I smiled, knowing that soon I’d know them as well as he did.
Terry glanced at the bedroom, “We should get moving.” I nodded and followed him.
He laid on the bed resting his arms above him, and closed his eyes with a smile on his face.
I climbed on top of him matching his position and with a deep breath slipped into Terry’s frame.
Getting up gave me a little head rush as I caught up with his memories for the past six months, and then it felt like I’d never been away.
Looking in the mirror, I remembered how much i liked being him, he wasn’t fat just chunky. Thick heavy pecs, strong shoulders and biceps it all looked good to me. Having already latched onto his memories, I remembered it was also his personality that warmed not only me, but everyone he met.
A cheeky smile flashed across my face, something I’d missed so much just as the doorbell rang.
I bounded over to the door and opened it, “Hey!” I beamed, and pulled them in for a big hug, planting a kiss on their cheek.
“Let me just finish getting dressed, I’ll be with you in a minute.”
Moments later we were leaving the house. We had a reservation at the swanky new restaurant downtown, and I was going to make sure we both enjoyed it.
love beefy guys. would love to get inside him.
ReplyDeleteLove this one so much, beefy guy is so hot. We need more beefy stories!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Delete