Sunday, March 6, 2011

Haha…

4blacks01

The guys just looked at me, ”man! I’ve never seen you laugh so much” said Jerome.

I just laughed again, my hand touching my tight abs as laughed.

“Damn life is so good; where are we going next guys?” I gasped.

I’d taken Colby’s body a couple of hours earlier while he was having a piss; I pushed my skinny white body into his buff black body.

I gulped for air when I was in and soon realised I was still holding his thick black piece of meat in my hand. I gave it a couple of shakes and instantly felt it start to get hard in my hand, sadly someone came in and I struggled as I pushed it back into my new jeans.

Checking out my reflection I flexed and left to meet with the other guys waiting outside.

Why was I laughing? Simple; Corby’s memories had just filtered through and I knew I had everything I needed to be undetectable.

1 comment :

  1. As always a good racial swap story. Would've loved a little more writing-- particularly hearing how the dude is adapting to life in Corby's beautiful Black body.

    ReplyDelete