Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tattooed

l_4b85052e0b2e4aa29088b825fc8a882a
“You know, man, I’m glad to see you finally starting to get some work done,” said Mike as he carefully tattooed Justin’s sculpted bicep, “To be honest with you, I didn’t think you ever would. All those times you came in here with your brother, you said you’d never get any tattoos yourself – and now here you are getting a second one!”

“Well,” said Justin with a smirk, “I’ve, uh… changed my mind, I guess you could say. I think the tats are a great way to show off my muscles a little bit. Makes ‘em look even cooler.”

“I guess you could say that,” Mike chuckled, “Guess I’d definitely want to show off a little bit too if I looked like you.”

Justin leaned back in the chair and smiled. Since he’d swapped bodies with his straight-laced older brother, he couldn’t wait to change him into a bad-ass tattooed stud.

“Hey, Mike,” he said, “You do piercings here too, right?”

“Wow man! Thinking about piercings, too?” said Mike, “You really have changed your mind about all of this stuff!”

“Oh yeah,” said Justin, “I definitely have!”

3 comments :

  1. I loved the story, could do more body swap stories and stories of football players please, are that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agreed more body swap and stories of football players PLEASE PLEASE, one of a Running Back swap body with his best friend or with his school's nerd

    ReplyDelete