“Hey, Bri,” Drew said, peeking his head into his roommate’s bedroom, “I was gonna head down to GameStop and maybe buy a few new games. Thought maybe you’d want to come with me and then we could hang out this afternoon.”
“Sorry, Drew,” Brian said as he finished his set of crunches. He stood up completely naked and unashamed, “I was gonna get dressed and go for a run around the lake. You can come with me if you want.”
Drew looked down at his chubby belly. He could probably use a run around the lake, but there was no way he’d be able to keep up with Brian.
“No…” he said, starting to close the door, “That’s all right – Hey, Bri?”
“Yeah?” Brian said, looking at himself in the full-length mirror on his wall.
“It’s just… I kinda miss you, man,” Drew said.
“What do you mean?” Brian said, twisting his torso in the mirror and practicing different poses to show off his muscles.
“I mean, ever since you took over Jackson’s body…” Drew said.
“Dude,” he said, in a way that was distinctly Jackson, “It’s like I told you. It’s still me inside of here. I mean, sometimes I have to act a little bit more like Jackson just so people don’t get suspicious – like when I’m around his parents and friends and stuff.”
“I guess,” I said, “But the old you never spent the morning doing pushups and crunches, or went for runs around the lake. I miss just kind of hanging out with you around the apartment, you know. Playing video games and ordering pizza and watching movies and stuff.”
“Sorry, dude” he said with a chuckle, “But if I want to stay looking like this, I can’t exactly be sitting around all day eating pizza and playing video games!”
“Yeah…” Drew said, “I guess not… Maybe we can hang out some when you get back from your run. Or maybe this weekend or something?”
“Ah man, I’d love to, but I’ve got this thing with Jackson’s friends tonight,” said Brain, “And this weekend I think I’m driving home to his parents’ house. This’ll be the longest time I’ve spent with them since I’ve taken over his body – I’m stoked!”
“Oh,” Drew said, “Wow. Yeah, that should be really cool… Well I guess I’ll just go down to the mall by myself then…”
“Okay, buddy,” Brian said, not taking his eyes off of his reflection in the mirror, “Have fun! If I don’t see ya until after this weekend, try not to miss me too much!”
"If only you could understand how much I really do miss you, Brian,” Drew thought to himself as he closed the door. He sighed as he thought of Brian the way he used to be, and wondered if he would ever see that person again.
Please do a follow up story. It would be really hot to find out how Brian is changing further. Could it be that he ends up not being able to leave Jackson's body?
ReplyDeleteLove this! What an original idea for a story, somebody should continue this.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS AweSOMEEE i feel bad for his friend though :(
ReplyDeleteBe cool to find out how possession happened.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback! If I come across the right pic, I'll do a follow-up to this one!
ReplyDelete- E.
I think I might have a few pics that would be great for a follow-up, but I'm not sure how I would be able to get them to you. My e-mail is celticsouthern@yahoo.com. I will e-mail them to you if you would please e-mail me first.
ReplyDeleteYou should make a sequel to this! Maybe how the main guy try's to get his friend back?
ReplyDelete