“This guy’s got prospects but our regular player broke his leg yesterday and Max here has a semi to be at the end of the week so we need a substitute to wear him, someone who knows Max and has bodybuilding experience.”
“But he’s a bit smaller than me will I fit?”
“These suits are made by a pro, you will always fit!”
“Lets get you suited up my friend, you’ll have to stay in the suit for the week, live his live for the time being.”
Kevin slipped the bodybuilder under his arm and they both went to a private room.
While Kevin was locking the door, Andy was stripping. Standing naked Andy picked up the suit and pulled the mouth open.
Kevin put his hand on Andy’s shoulder… “hold on a minute that’s not how this is going to work.”
Kevin slipped off his black hoody and dropped his shorts, he flexed his huge body.
“You know Kevin been Max’s coach for 6 years now I think he knows Max better than anyone.”
Andy was a little confused hearing Kevin refer to himself in the third person, but in those next few minutes all became clear.
Sticking his fingers in his mouth he pulled out and up, Kevin’s face contorted and with a sucking sound released its grip on the face and head of the occupant.
Thick black matted hair and an unshaven face appeared from his mouth, as the occupant slowly pulled himself from Kevin’s giant frame it was evident that he was much younger, maybe only 23 years old.
The guy struggled pulling the hulking frame from his own, discarding it like a like a used piece of clothing.
Andy looked at the guy then at the shapeless form of flesh and muscle on the floor; his close friend for the past five years.
The guy smiled at Andy, a cocky sideways smile that Andy recognised from Kevin. “I’m actually Dave… as you’ve probably guessed..” he scratched his chin.. “I’ve been in there for quite a while now.”
“Yeah, I guessed that…” replied Kevin, Dave’s BO was strong and Andy was trying not to get a hard on.
Dave continued “You see I know Max really well and erm… you know me very well.. haha, well maybe not as well as you thought, but you get the idea!”
Picking up Max, Dave climbed in the black stud – he was right it fitted perfectly. Max flexed and posed just as he always had.
Max beamed at Andy “well I feel like a new man – just need my buddy and coach now” he flashed a wink at Andy.
Andy didn’t need to be asked twice, in a flash he was pulling on Kevin’s huge frame. The inside was damp and Dave’s BO was strong, blowing up into Andy’s face as he pushed more of himself into the suit. With a final smile at Max, Andy pulled the Kevin’s face over his own.
Max walked over and looked up into Kevin’s eyes; “you know that no one knows about Dave and Kevin. Dave took over Kevin’s life about four years ago. I think I pulled it off, you didn’t notice when I took over.”
Max looked up at Kevin, resting his chin on his huge pecs; “So you’ll have to be Kevin and I’ll have to be Andy dressed up in Max – I think we know each other well enough?”
Looking in the mirror Kevin flexed and Max jerked the raging hard on… “There’s something I need to talk to you later; about Kevin and Max’s relationship, but in the meantime we’d better get back out there otherwise people will talk.”
They both got dressed and returned to the gym.
People crowded around Max, slapping him on the back and shouting “Andy, Andy…”
Kevin just smiled desperately trying to calm down his hard on…
No comments :
Post a Comment