Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Good Dog

24736_376452693961_560948961_3688892_2373681_n
Ah, look at Charlie all tuckered out. It’s too bad I can’t slip into his body right now, but I’ve got to wait until we get home. I saw him down at the park with his buds and his dog this afternoon, and when I saw them packing up to leave, I figured it would be a good chance for me to catch a ride home with him. I could have hopped into one of his buds, but I didn’t think that would give me the chance to get as close to him as I need to.

And so here I am inside of Dexter, Charlie’s golden retriever, just panting my tongue, acting like a good dog, and patiently waiting. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to cuddle up with him on the couch this afternoon as he watches a game or something, and then I’ll hop right into his studly body. He’ll never even see it coming… I just hope he doesn’t try to feed me any dog food first!

2 comments :