Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You Brought Justin

image
“Amy!” squealed Lisa, “You made it! And you… brought Justin…”

“Yep!” said Amy, tightly holding on to her boyfriend, “We’re both here!”

“Oh!” Lisa smiled politely, “I mean – yeah, of course! I just didn’t know if you both were still coming, or… Well, you know because of – well never mind! “

“We decided to stay together,” Amy said, cutting to the point, “We’ve done a lot of talking, and decided that we really want to work things out. Isn’t that right, babe?”

“Oh –” Justin said with an awkward smile, “Yeah, everything’s cool now.”

“Well I’m so happy for you two,” said Lisa, “And I’m glad you’re here – go on and grab some drinks, and there’s some food in the kitchen, too. Help yourselves!”

“OK,” said Amy into Justin’s ear, “This is going better than I thought it would. Do you think you can keep it up all night?”

“It’s up right now!” Justin joked, and Amy playfully slapped him on the shoulder, “What! I’m not used to having a dick, it’s like this thing has a mind of its own!”

“Well you might not be used to having a dick,” said Amy, “But Justin is, so you’ve just gotta do your best to keep acting like him and keep that thing under control! By the way – I love you for doing this, Katie. I could not have shown up to this party alone. Granted, it’s still awkward for me showing up with Justin – or you inside of Justin’s body – but who else could I trust to pull this off?”

“Well that’s what best friends are for,” said Katie, before slipping back into ‘Justin’ mode, “Now let’s go enjoy the party, babe.”

1 comment :

  1. ohhh hot story! I'd like to know what her new perspective in that hot body would be like (and how she would like to handle her new package ;)

    ReplyDelete