I was surprised when Mrs. Kirkward—my neighbour—called me over as I left the empty house.
She gave me a loving hug, it was nice. I’d missed that.
“How are you holding up Matthew?” She asked.
I forget how many times I’d answered the same question from so many people.
“Oh, OK—I suppose, Mrs. Kirkward” I replied enjoying the feeling of being loved.
“Oh Matthew, you can call me Joanne, please." She added quietly, "I still can’t believe they’re both gone.”
My lip started to tremble as I recalled the past week. I’d lost both mom and dad in a car accident. Now I was alone in the world, and only nineteen.
“Coming through!” Came a call from behind Joanne.
Daniel-her son—pushed past, and I broke the hug and felt a rush of embarrassment.
He looked at me and pulled a sad face. “Sorry to hear about your parents,” he muttered, but there was no empathy in his voice. “Still, you’re a free man now. Party on!”
“Daniel!” Joanne snapped.
“Sorry bro', no offence intended,” he said and hiked his backpack over his shoulder headed down the street.
“I’m sorry,” she said.
I looked at the floor, “Don’t worry about it.”
“But I do, I’ve always liked you Matthew. So polite and caring.”
I blushed again, and couldn’t think of anything to say.
She looked at her son as he disappeared into the distance.
Daniel was a keen sportsman, and played on a few teams at school. Recently he’d been mixing with different circle of friends, and not good ones.
There was an awkward silence that hung in the air, only to be broken by a car pulling up. It was Daniel's step-father--Richard. Something stirred inside me, as I watched the man walk over.
"We need to talk," she said to Richard. He looked concerned. "About Daniel." she added.
"More trouble?" he sighed, then smiled faintly at me. "Sorry to hear about your parents, if there is anything we can do for you, let us know."
I thanked him as he went inside, and I glanced back at Joanne. With Daniel getting into more trouble, I could see the burden weighed on her shoulders. I wished there was something I could do; not for Daniel, but for them.
“I should go,” I said, “don’t want to be late.”
“No, of course, and don’t worry things will be OK.”
I hoped they would, within a few days I’d be moving to live with relatives in a different state. It sucked, I didn't want to move.
—-
School was just as painful as ever, although people only made it worse trying to be 'nice'. I decided to have my lunch on the bleachers watching the team practice, it was easier than being in the crowds at the cafeteria.
I was watching the squad running up and down the field, and it was then I noticed Daniel was missing. That was surprising as he was one of their star players.
As the training paused, some players headed to the benches to get water. They were discussing tactics, when I asked where Daniel was.
One turned and looked at me, "What's it to you?" he sneered. The other guy grabbed his arm and said something in his ear. "Oh, your the kid who lost his parents, sorry man. Daniel got called back home, by his dad. They said he was pretty pissed."
I nodded, expecting that Richard had discovered Daniel's latest misdemeanours, but thought nothing more about it.
The rest of the day dragged. The end of the day eventually arrived, and then I had to face returning to an empty home.
As I made my way down the street, I could see Joanne at her front door. She waved me over.
"Matthew, I know you don't want to leave, and I think I might be able to help you."
I was confused, was she talking about adoption? I followed her in, through the house and into the bedroom. I was shocked, and then surprised to find what lay inside.
On one side of the bed, Richard--Daniel's step-father--lounged, but there was something strange. Although his eyes were open, he gazed into the distance, without blinking. Next to him, was Daniel. His stare and expression frozen.
"Don't worry about them." Joanne reassured me, but there was little else I could do as I looked between the two.
Slowly backing towards the door, I nervously mumbled; barely audible.
Then, I bumped into something. I jumped and turned around. It was another guy, maybe 23 years old. He smiled and held up his hands.
"It's Ok Matthew, relax, nothing bad is going to happen," he told me.
He smiled, it was warm and friendly and I felt a more confident.
"What's going on?" I stuttered. "Who are you?"
"My name's Jason, but I think Joanne should explain what's going on."
Jason joins Joanne, and she give him a peck on the cheek. "I missed you," she whispers, "and you haven't changed. You still look just as handsome."
She turns to me. "This may look a little strange Matthew, but I think I can help you find a place--in our family. As you know, Richard is Daniel's step-father. We've been married for seven years now, but a few years ago, Richard changed. He became disturbed, and had violent episodes towards Daniel and myself.
"I loved Richard, and I knew he couldn't help himself. I met Jason, two years ago. Richard had employed him to help landscape the garden. I found him sleeping in his pickup one evening, I tapped on the window, and when he looked at me I saw some bruising on his cheek." She took Jason's head and pulled it into her neck. "I knew immediately that Richard had hit him at some point."
"I'd been in the Marines," Jason added, "he surprised me, but I was able to defend myself."
"I asked why he hadn't just left, but he told me he had nowhere to live and he needed the money. I knew Jason had a kind heart, and I learnt--like you, he didn't have anyone else. That's when I made a proposition to him, the same I'm going to make to you."
I slowly shook my head, desperate to understand.
"I explained to Jason, that I was able to change Richard in such a way that would allow him to inhabit his body. He thought I was mad of course, but I explained that he would gain all his knowledge--nobody else would know."
"He still didn't believe me, so I asked him to come back to the house in an hour." She smiled.
"When the door opened," Jason said, "it was Richard. He looked at me and apologised for hitting me and asked me to come in. He got me a whiskey, and we sat down. A few moments later, he began to shake and convulse and then Joanne pulled herself free of his body!" He chuckled for a moment. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but then I realised that the offer she'd made where I take over Richard's life was possible."
"So you--?" I questioned.
"So I climbed into Richard, and became the man of the house. I was just how Joanne had said, I knew everything about him."
"Jason's been inside Richard for the past two years, nobody noticed, not even Daniel. He continued to work, and now he's a senior partner."
"You're shitting me," I said and then covered my mouth for a moment. "Sorry."
I watched as Jason approached Daniel. He then pressed a hand on his chest, and I gasped as it disappeared inside. Jason twisted, and pushed his arm in further. Daniel's expression never changed as his arm began to twitch. A bulge moved down his arm, and merged into his hand. My eye's widened as his whole arm came to life, he balled his fist and flexed his arm.
"Just like that," Jason explained, and then he retrieved his arm.
"So why have you done that to Daniel?" I exclaimed.
"He's my son," Joanne said, "and I love him, but he's in a lot of trouble. His new friends, they're not good people. They carried out a robbery, and a few of them were caught by the police. I confronted Daniel, he said it was true, but he wasn't going to stop. That's when I knew I had to help him in the only way I could."
The wheels and cogs where turning in my head, and then it became clear.
"You want me to be Daniel?" I asked, not quite believing what I'd just said.
Jason looked at Joanne for a moment.
"No," Joanne answered, "with his military training, Jason is going inside my son. He'll use his skills to protect my boy when he has to deal with his 'friends'."
"So--"
She smiled, "Do you thing you'll be up for being the man of the house?"
I swallowed hard, and felt something stir inside me again. "I guess," I squeaked, and then cleared my throat. "And you'll be OK with that?"
"You'll know everything he did, it'll be natural to you. And I'll still be sleeping with my husband, just like the past two years... The only difference being he'll have a new engine under the hood."
Jason chuckled, "You'll be fine Matthew, be weird for a few days--but you will be riding him like a pro soon enough."
"But how do I do it? You know get inside."
"Easy, let me show you." Jason stripped.
"Whoa!" I exclaimed and turned away.
"You have to be naked," Joanne explained, "don't let it bother you."
I turned, and Jason had rolled Daniel onto his front. He climbed onto his back, aligning his legs and hips. He then proceeded to push and wriggle into Daniel's butt. I sucked in a breath as his legs and waist sunk into the teenager.
"That was the easy bit," Jason said. He was taller than Daniel, and I watched with amazement as he began to work in hands and arms into his new identity. He used his own strength to fight his way inside. Into his arms, and within moments Jason's body had disappeared into Daniel. With one last look at Joanne, he took a breath and forced his own head into the back of her son's.
Daniel seemed to struggle and shake for a moment, then he turned over and got to his feet.
"Daniel 2.0," he said with a smirk. "How do I look mom?"
"Just as handsome as before," she said, "and hopefully a bit smarter on the inside."
Daniel winked, "For sure." He looked down at his body, checking out all the angles he could. "If you don't mind, I'm just going to get some clothes on, I'm suddenly very conscious that I'm standing naked in front of my mom." He blushed, and left us.
"I know this is very strange, but I think I'd better stay and help--as this is your first time."
I nodded and started to undress, desperately trying to hide my skinny frame as possible. I grabbed a pillow and held it against myself as Joanne struggled to turn the comatose Richard onto his front.
"Ok, you've seen how it's done. It's easy once you get started, it'll be easy for you as you're a lot smaller than Richard."
Dropping the pillow, I climbed onto the back of the man. It suddenly occurred to me how big and muscular he was, and that he had to be mid-thirties. I was beginning to panic; how could I be Richard? I knew nothing about being the man of the house, I swallowed and being married.
"Just relax," Joanne reassured me. "You'll know everything within a few minutes."
Clumsily, I aligned my legs and laid on Richard. I began to work my hips, as I seen Jason. I tried to put out of my mind where my junk was, but after a few moments, I could feel a tightness, pulling at my waist, and then the soft sheets.
Looking down, I gasped in shock as I saw my upper torso stretching out from Richard's waist. Everything below had disappeared into his lower body.
"Good, you're half way there," Joanne said, "keep going."
That was easy, I said to myself, and with renewed confidence I began to work my way into his thick back. I sucked on my lip, as I felt around inside. I found his arms, and pushed mine inside. All the time I was slowly sinking inside his frame.
Gasping, I knew I was almost there. My head was resting against his, I could smell his musky scent and his hair product. I glanced over at Joanne, she was slowly nodding.
Taking a few deep breaths, I could feel my new body rise and fall. Grasping at the sheets, I pushed into Richard's head--everything went dark.
I felt, lost for a moment. Inside an empty void. Then a sensation of of being pulled downwards, in a tight grasp--no more like a hug. All the air was being squeezed out of me, then flying forward and I hit something, face-planting it hard. But then it felt soft against my face, then I realised where I was--inside Richard. I'd been squished into his face, and now I was feeling everything he was.
Groaning, I turned over, and was instantly aware of my weight. I sat on the edge of the bed and vaguely glanced at my new body--buy is wasn't it all seemed very 'normal'.
"I leave you to it, we'll be in the lounge," Joanne said and left.
I shook my head, and said to myself, 'my name is Matthew'. Then I felt a shift, I knew myself again. Me, nineteen year old Matthew inside, controlling a hairy, muscle beast.
Minutes later I was feeling my new body, the thick, heavy body. I knew everything about Richard, where and when he trained--everything! Feeling a twinge, I looked down at the throbbing rod between my legs.
"Oh man, that is big..." I muttered in a low throaty whisper. I went to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. I flexed hard, turning to the left and right.
"Fucking beastly," I growled.
Stepping into the shower, I grasped my new dick with both hands and jerked a few off. I laughed, I still couldn't believe it as I cleaned up.
Back in the bedroom, I pulled on the clothes that Richard had been wearing earlier. They smelt a bit, and I knew from his memories it had been a hard day at work. After reviewing myself in the mirror, I concluded this was going to be a breeze. I looked like Richard, was just as strong as Richard, sounded and even smelt like him. There was no way any of his workmates, or friends would sense any changes.
I snorted a laugh and went into the lounge. Walking over to Joanne, I gave her a hug, and then a passionate kiss--it felt very natural.
On the couch Daniel was on his mobile, just as he always had been, although this time I knew he was different inside.
He glanced up, said something on the mobile and hung up. He got up and walked over.
"Hey pops!" he said and gave me a hug.
"Son," I smiled.
"Looks good on you," he stood back and gave a double-bi pose, "what about me--like?"
"Looking fine!"
Joanne chuckled, "My boys, you're both look amazing."
Daniel hugged me again, and whispered in my ear. "I know what you want Richard, I've been inside you for two years and it's been murder. And Matt, I know you swing both ways, but lets keep that a secret from mom." I scrape a little at Richard's memories, and I smile to myself.
He slaps me hard on the back. "Now I'm in Daniel," he continued to whisper, "I think we can fulfil some of our darkest fantasies together--pops."
"Some father-son time, I like the idea," I whispered.
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Seanday Lunch: Mother's Way
Labels:
Age Change
,
Age Regression
,
Bears
,
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Family Life
,
Jocks
,
Military
,
Possession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)










No comments :
Post a Comment