It's generally easy to spot new talent, and it can come from a variety of sources.
Check out these two guys; Rob and Trevor, they're both on my books and drawing in some good money as well as followers.
They've been under my wing since High School, even back then I could see they had a lot of potential. Rob was in the football team, while Trevor was more of your academic type.
When I approached Rob, and gave him my business card he was very interested. I gave him the usual chat, and after a few days he called me back. Have to admit it was the easiest addition I'd had in a while. I told him the agency would be in touch in a couple of days, but also to do some packing as we'd be flying him to LA for some coaching.
My initial talk with Trevor was positive, he was smart, so much more than Rob. When I didn't hear from back him, I called him. He told me that he wanted to concentrate on his academic studies, but thanked me for the offer.
I explained that he was still young, and this was an opportunity he shouldn't overlook. If he joins us for a few years he could make enough money to quit and continue his studies without any financial worries. Even so, he declined.
After contacting the agency, I was put through to the regional manager. He listened as I explained that Trevor wasn't interested. But he told me that the buff, smart guys were the thing, and he wanted Trevor on his books. That's when he told me to try harder, and he'd make sure there was a bonus if I completed.
I only had a week before I had to fly back with Rob, at least he was eager.
My plan was to find out why Trevor didn't want to model, I didn't want to force him, only persuade him that it was a good idea. After studying his Instagram I decided I needed to talk to his roommate at the school's residence.
Kenny was very obliging, he let me in and I explained about the opportunities that Trevor would be missing. He scratched his head, he didn't appear to be the smartest. After that, I realised that I was wasting my time relying on him to make any positive contributions.
I looked Kenny up and down and sucked on my lip, I hated myself already as I reached into my pocket and flipped the cap off the needle. He seemed a good kid, but just not very bright. Without warning I lunged for him, forcing the stubby needle into his neck, within a second the vile was empty. Stepping back I left the sedative to work. He looked, watched me, his eyes slowly closed and he fell backwards onto the bed.
Rubbing my hands, I got down to business. Securing the door, I stripped Kenny, then my own clothes. I loathed this part, as I climbed onto his back. The sense of being so intimate with another guy felt very wrong, but I thought of the bonus, and slid my body up against the young jock. I let out a grunt, and pushed hard. I felt Kenny's skin begin to ride up, finding a weak spot around his lower back I worked my fingers and then hand inside.
Repositioning myself, I worked on the opening. Gently, I pulling it wider, then began to push my other hand inside. Within a few minutes I was up to my shoulders, taking a breath I forced my head into opening.
It was dark, but I knew my way around. The pushing was done, now it was time for to pull the remainder of myself into Kenny. I had to tell myself that I'd locked the door, I'd seen others doing this and it wasn't a pretty sight--a second body moving and writhing under someones skin.
As I pulled my last foot inside, I knew the hard part was over, now I just needed to align myself. Finding the openings I manoeuvred my limbs into place, finally pushing my head up Kenny's neck.
It was a peculiar sensation, two beings inhabiting a single skin. The sedative would keep Kenny under, but would allow me to use him. I detested that word, but there wasn't anything else close to what I was doing to him. I could feel Kenny's 'being', all soft and fleshy, just in front of me. I sighed and pushed into his form; into his limbs, his torso, finally into Kenny's head. I knew from the outside any visible invasion of Kenny would soon be gone. I paused for a moment as I felt the warmth wrap around me, and with it came all his memories.
I gasped and almost choked on a mouthful of bed sheet, turning over I blinked and gazed at the ceiling for a moment. I looked over at the clock instinctively, and sat up. I glanced at my new disguise, and groaned at the hard on between my legs. Getting to my feet I pulled on the clothes Kenny--I--had been wearing. I collected my old stuff and stuffed them under the bed.
The hard on was causing me problems, it was tenting the long shorts I was wearing, even worse and dark spot began to appear. Shaking my head I pulled at some of Kenny's memories and discovered he was always horny, it was then I discovered his relationship with Trevor.
The door rattled, and with horror I saw the handle move. Then the door opened.
--- end of pt1
Sunday, July 2, 2017
Seanday Shorts: Talent Scout, pt1
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
Bodysuits
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Roommates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment