"No, no way," Rick muttered. "There's no way I'm going to do that, it's a fucked up plan."
"But it's twenty thousand dollars man," Jack retorted. "It'll just be a day--and a bit, it'll be easy."
"What part of NO do you NOT understand!"
Jack looked at the stallion, its eyes where bright and alert. He held up his hand, and he animal reared back and trotted off.
"You know the plan will work," Jack moaned. Then he flexed, "See, proof that it works."
Rick kicked at the ground. "But it's an animal, how am I going to control it?"
"Dude, it's easy--trust me. Besides, you said you'd help."
"Jack, I said I'd help, but this is sick," Rick said firmly and turned to leave.
"Wait, wait. Look," Jack called out, "you ride the damn horse then!"
"I don't know how to," Rick muttered, "I'll be a joke."
"Fuck Rick, you can be so dense sometimes. Pass me my bag."
Rick handed Jack the rucksack and pulled out a four syringes. "We'll use some of this shit."
"You got some more?" Rick said, his eyes went wide.
"Yeah, but I've got to win first prize."
"How much do you owe?" Rick sighed.
"Four thousand, but when we win I can pay it off, and we'll still have eight each."
"I still can't ride a horse."
"It's simple, just be me! There's no better rider in the county."
"So why don't you just ride the damn horse?"
"Because I need a guaranteed win, I might be good--the best, but there's still a small chance he could throw me." Jack flexed again. "Come on mate, you know you want to."
Rick rolled his eyes. "Ok."
"Yes!" Jack yelled punching the air.
"But you've got to help me, you know," Rick said nodding at his friend.
"No problem," he replied and began to pull off his t-shirt. Jack was a ranch hand and as such had an impressive physique simply through hard work. Rick had known him for six months or so, although in reality it had been a lot longer. He continued to strip, pulling off his pants and underwear. Rick's eyebrows rose as his muscular v-shaped torso was revealed.
"You like it huh?" Jack Smirked. Rick gasped a yes, it had been a long time since he saw his friend's body.
Taking a deep breath Jack stuck his fingers in his mouth and jerked them apart. He groaned, the squelch of suction gave way and Jack's face stretched. Rick watched as he pulled mouth out further, yanking it backward. In the opening, another nose, eyes then a forehead slowly revealed themselves. There was some grunting, struggling and cussing--in a different voice--before another head pushed through Jack's gaping mouth.
Rick recognised the face; it was Mike. He hadn't changed in the past six months. Normally he would've grown a dark shadow of a scruff by the end of the day, but there was nothing.
"Is this the first time you've been out?" Rick asked.
"Yeah, first time since you helped me get him."
Mike continued to pull himself free of the cowboy's body, finally kicking it into a pile of muscular limbs and skin.
Mike's seventeen year old body contrasted strongly to Jack's. Although the same height, Mike was lean, with dark hair covering his chest and arms. His mop of hair was thick and fell across his eyes. He smiled; wide.
"Get moving, somebody might come along."
Rick stripped, pulling off his plaid shirt, and jeans.
"You gotta help me, I don't know how to get inside him," Rick asked, looking worried.
Mike grabbed Jack by the shoulders and with a bit of a struggle shook the empty body straight.
He stretched the mouth. "OK, just push on in."
Rick sat on the grass and began to feed his feet into Jack's mouth. Mike pulled at the mouth and Rick wriggled deeper into the cowboy's body. It was getting easier, and Mike moved down to Jack's feet and began to guide Rick into the body's thick legs, then pulled up his waist.
A distant gaze crossed Rick's face as he wriggled his own butt into Jack's. He forced a hand and arm down Jack's throat and searched for his own dick before pushing it inside Jack's. Rick gasped as he felt it being drawn inside. He paused taking a breath, but Mike told him to hurry up--that snapped him back.
Rick shifted his arm, and found the opening to Jack's. He slid it down, right into the hand. He looked at his new arm and flexed. He grinned wildly looking between Mike and his new swelling bicep.
"Hurry up!"
Rick continued, and with a struggle brought Jack's other arm to life. He easily pushed himself up, scrambling to his feet. Jack body now cloaked Rick's, the gaping mouth of the cowboy was wrapped around Rick's neck.
"Stretch and flex," Mike said. "It'll get all the trapped air out." Rick did as he was told, bending this way and that. He took every opportunity to feel his new body. Finally Mike helped to stretch Jack's face over his friend's.
Jack cleared his throat and started to flex again, "Fuck this s awesome!"
Mike picked up the rucksack and retrieved some cubes of sugar. "Ok, get dressed."
He'd got as far as the underwear and pants and let out a low groan, grasped at his head. He doubled over dragging his fingers through his hair and groaned again. "Shit, I know--"
Jack gasped, "I know everything about this guy." He laughed, "Even how to ride a horse, and damn I am the best in the county!" As he was pulling the t-shirt over his head he heard a whinny, and then a thump. He turned and saw Mike kneeling next to the stallion, removing a needle from its neck.
"I'd better use two, he's a big-un," Mike said and emptied another syringe into the horse.
Jack knelt, touching its neck, he recalled the moment when he became less of a man, and more of an item of clothing. Even so, Rick--who was now deep inside the cowboy--experienced the trauma, and felt anger at what Mike had done, and what he was doing to this magnificent animal.
Mike got to his feet and rested a foot on the horse's belly. "Should only be a couple of minutes."
"So tell me the plan again?" Jack asked.
"You're already signed up in the contest for tomorrow. You just gotta ride the beast longer than anyone else. Tame him, and you'll get a bonus."
Jack sucked in some air. "Tame him, that'll be hard."
Mike shook his head, "Mate, I'm going to be inside the horse--remember? Once I'm all stretched out inside, I'll know how to be the horse. Just as mean, just as smart, but it'll be me. I'll throw all the other riders--real hard, but when it's your turn I'll put up a good fight, but I'll let you win and you can break me in as well."
"Uh, cool," Jack replied.
"Hand me the knife, I can't go inside the normal way. I'll have to go in through the belly. It'll seal up again, so I'll need you to get me back out again. Then we can restore the beast and nobody will be any the wiser."
Mike pressed on the horses belly again, and it sunk in. "Looks like he's ready." Mike lifted a foreleg, and pushed the knife down. There was a hiss of air, and the stallion began to deflate. He continued, opening a slit along the animal's length.
"Well, here goes, I'm not going to be able to talk, so it'll be nods and shakes of the head right?"
"OK, you sure you want to do this?" Jack asked feeling a flexed bicep.
Mike said nothing, and climbed into the empty space inside the stallion's belly. Jack watched the opening seal again, Mike's form could easily be seen as the stallions much larger skin covered him.
Inside Mike began to position himself; arms and legs into the appropriate holes. Then he began to feel himself expand. As he bulked out, assuming the shape of the stallion he pushed his head as far up the horses neck as he could.
As the process continued, Jack saw the horses body fill out once again. It's awkwardly bent limbs straightened as Mike's filled them.
The horses neck and head was the last to reshape, Mike's own head could be seen moving; stretching and reshaping under its skin. Thick muscles formed, its long lead filled out and it's ears twitched.
Any slackness in the stallion's skin vanished. It lay there motionless for a moment, then its head started to thrash back and forth. It made noises, squeals and gasping. Gradually the cries turned into whines and snorts.
The horse rolled over and scrambled to its feet. It stopped and looked at Jack and walked towards him. Nervously the cowboy took a few steps back, but then gained some confidence as the stallion sniffed at his face and huffed a breath. It nibbled tenderly at his cheek.
Jack looked into the horse's large black eyes. "Is that you Mike?" The animal vigorously nodded its head. "That shaking, was you getting it's memories?" The horse nodded again.
The other animals in the field returned, and Mike tenderly greeted them one at a time, just as Jake had seen before.
"So I guess we're on for tomorrow then?" Jake asked the horse. It nodded again, then reared up and galloped off. "OK, I guess you're off to be a horse then," Jake muttered to himself and left.
----
Morning passed into afternoon, he played the perfect wild stallion. Nobody guessed he's anything else.
As the contest began, he used his strength and stamina to throw every other cowboy from his back. But he was getting concerned, he hadn't seen Jack.
His ears picked up when he heard the cowboy's name--two handlers were talking.
"Yeah, it's a shame Jack can't ride," one of them said. "I had money on him to win."
"Why? Where is he? I saw him yesterday," the other replied.
"He's gone, packed all his stuff into his pickup and just plain left."
Mike, started to panic, pushing and bucking.
"Whoa, calm down big guy."
Mike's horse eyes went wide, he realised that Rick had stolen Jack's body and the life he'd built for him! Rick was the only person that could free him from inside the stallion.
The horse thrashed and cried out, but he knew there would be no escape.
He heard calming words whispered, "After this contest, if there's no winner, you're going to stud."
Mike's ears twitched back and forth. He was horrified, but something deep inside excited him a little.
Moments later the last cowboy dropped onto his back. The gates opened and Mike surged forward kicking and bucking for all his worth.
--End.
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Seanday Fillers: Horse Play
Labels:
Age Change
,
Animal
,
Bodybuilders
,
Bodysuits
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Workplace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment