"Hey Roidzoid," I yelled, Cole hated that name, "you've been leaving your shit around again!" He looked up, and I threw his vest in his face.
"Thanks, bud," he said letting his head drop on the pillow again. "Damn, I smell good."
"Get showered you smelly fuck, and no I'm not gonna scrub your back, you fucking gorilla."
He groaned and got to his feet. "You showered already?" he asked.
"Yeah, and I smell sweeeet."
He ambled into the bathroom and closed the door. Jack and Cole go back a long way, even more than Jarrad. He wasn't the smartest guy, and had never been afraid of Jack--that's why he liked him. I picked out a nice shirt and pulled it on; it felt good to be inside someone so confident.
Beep!
A text came through; it was Noah. "Jarrad's pretty shaken up, what did you do?"
"He was a dick," I texted back. He didn't reply.
------
It was already 9:30 and Cole was finally ready. We jogged down the stairs; the sounds told us the party was already in full swing. As soon as we were through the doors, Red Cups were thrust into out hands I gulped some mouthfuls, but Cole only took a few sips.
The dance floor was heaving, they'd invited a Sorority. I jabbed Cole in the side, "You might get lucky tonight, they already look drunk."
"Fuck you," Cole retorted.
To the side of the room was a few games of Poker, and a Roulette wheel. Tables of all sizes littered the remainder of the room, at the back the lights were low for more private moments. I scanned the faces to see if I could find Noah. But he'd already seen me, and was heading this way.
He passed me and walked up to Cole. "Hey Cole, can I get you something? Have you been out training today?"
"Er, yeah thanks. You want another one, Jack?" I gulped down what we left and nodded. "Just a beer for Jack, Noah, I've still got this one--cheers."
He nodded enthusiastically and headed back to the bar. "I think he likes you," I said with a smirk.
"What do you mean?" Cole asked.
I shook my head, "Doesn't matter kiddo."
Noah returned and held out a cup. I took it, and he winked at me. Seems Chris hadn't hopped to anyone else yet. Noah started talking, and I became bored quickly, so I left them.
It didn't take me long to lose sixty dollars on the Roulette, but I managed some great hands at the Poker tables and won back ninety. I maintained Jack's personality; dark and moody as I drunk more and more. At one point I saw Noah with his arm around Tyler, the teams quarterback. He was whispering something in his ear; Tyler stumbled, and Noah walked him to one of the dark corners.
There looked like a struggle; if was difficult to see, but after a minute Tyler emerged alone and headed to the restrooms. A few minutes later I got a picture.
Tyler wasn't as big as Noah, but he was good looking. I'd already seen him with two girls, and I guessed what he'd got planned even now he wasn't in control of his body now. He returned and headed for the dance floor. He worked his body, gyrating to the rhythm, moving from girl to girl. I knew Chris--my son--never had this much confidence; he was drawing on Tyler's personality like a pro. A few songs later he was leading a girl to the back of the room.
I continued to drink, and found myself dancing with a girl from the sorority; dark hair, big tits--just how Jack liked them. She pulled me to the restrooms; I couldn't say I resisted that much. It didn't take long before her head bobbing was back and forth with Jack. Damn, she was good. We returned to the party a little later, but we drifted apart, and I went to find Tyler.
After a while I found him at the bar, he was working his way through a couple of shots. "Hey! You were ruling the floor out there," I said with a laugh.
He looked at me and shook his head, "Uh? Oh cheers, Jack. I'm so fucked; I remember shit!"
His reply surprised me; I looked down to see his dick hanging out of his jeans. "Dude, your junks hanging out."
He looked down, "Shit!" He blushed, and quickly pushed it back in his jeans. "Sorry man, what the hell happened to me?"
I just laughed, "No idea man, but it looks like you enjoyed it." Chris had jumped bodies again. I slapped Tyler on the back and returned to the party hoping to find him.
On the dance floor, I saw a topless guy; a wrestler, I--Jack--couldn't remember his name, but I did know he was good at wrestling. He was Spanish, dark eyes and hair. He kissing a girl, he had to have his tongue down her throat. He grabbed her and pulled her in close grinding his crotch against her. She squealed, laughing and pushed him away--then pulled him back in a tight hug kissing on his neck. He looked at me and winked.
I nodded my chin, at least, I knew where my boy was now. His gazed past me and twitched his eyebrows. I looked behind, it was Blake sitting at the bar--a football player--his brown skin glistened with sweat under the lights. His clothes didn't even attempt to hide his impressive build; I suspect that was by choice. I looked back and frowned, and the unknown guy in deep embrace mouthed, "I want him."
Although I didn't know the guys name, I knew that Blake didn't like him. I guessed that's why he was asking for help. I nodded.
Walking over I sat next to Blake. "Sup'."
"Hey Jack, you ok?" Blake said. I have to admit, he had a great body. His black shirt hugged his body, outlining the contours of his physique perfectly. If the NFL career fell through, he could model easily--perhaps he could do both.
"Wanted to talk to you, about football."
"Oh? But you're a wrestler dude."
"Have you got a few minutes, I just want a chat--away from the noise."
"Sure."
We left the room, and we walked around to the restrooms. "So what's on your mind?" He asked.
"I wondered if the team," I paused for a moment. Over Blake's shoulder, I could see the guy. "Well, I wanted to train with them, not play, just work out--you know?"
He opened his mouth to reply, but he was taken by surprise when the guy grabbed his wrists and pushed up against Blake's back. The jock groaned, and his body tensed, then relaxed.
The guy stumbled away from Blake shaking his head. Blake spun on his heels and stared him down, then pushed him away. "Get the hell away from me you jerk." The poor guy looked dazed and confused and left.
"What a joke. Damn, this guy is loaded," he said showing me gold watch on his wrist. He started to feel his arms and body through his shirt. "So pumped as well. Shit bro' I've got to have a closer look."
I followed him into the restroom and jammed my foot against the door. He slowly peeled the shirt off his back--it was that tight. "Damn!" I muttered, this kid was going places; beautiful and at his physical peak. If things were different, I'd pick him for a permanent home. I watched in silence as Blake flexed and posed. I was proud of my son; it was amazing how quickly he'd integrated into Blake's mind and body.
He took a few pictures. "Gotta keeps my followers screaming," he said with a grin. "I'm going to have some fun, being this guy." He pulled his shirt on and adjusted its seams pulling it into shape. He reviewed his reflection. "Yeah, lots of fun," he repeated.
I opened the door, and we left. Back in the room he slapped me on the back, and I returned to the tables, Blake headed for the dance floor.
An hour later I'd lost another $70, it didn't bother me--it was Jack's money, but I didn't have any guilt either because I played the game just as he would. I walked to the bar, passing one of the dark corners. Blake was sitting in a chair, a girl on his lap. They were kissing deeply, between breaths she was groaning as he worked his hips. I watched for a moment as grasped her ass and lifted it, and pulled her in closer. Damn he had balls to be fucking a girl in the room. His eyes flicked over to me, before returning to the girl.
At the bar, I ordered a few more shot and was joined my Jarrad. "Hey," I said.
"Sorry about earlier," he said sullenly. "I don't know what happened. Can't remember how I got there."
"No worries," I told him and pushed a shot glass over.
"So we're good?"
"Yeah, we're good." I spend the next some more time drinking with Jarrad until the bar closes.
"I'm going," Jarrad tells me.
"You're such a pussy," I tease him, he frowns, and I gently punch his arm. "Been a good night, catch you tomorrow bro'."
I get to my feet, and my head swims--I've had way too much. A strong hand clamps on my shoulder and makes me jump. I turned and almost fell. It's Cole, and he catches me just in time.
"Jesus, how much had you had?"
"I dunno," I slur, "two or three maybe?" Through the fog of the alcohol, I remember that Cole doesn't drink much while he's preparing for competition.
"Comm'n you dope, let's get you back to the room. We need to get you rehydrated."
Cole helps me back to the room and sits me on the bed. He stands over me while I drink two pints of water. "You should drink some more if you wake up in the night," he says then winks at me.
I choke on the last of the water. "Chris?"
"Yeah."
"I--I thought you were gonna stay inside Blake?"
"I might go back to him, but he was just as drunk as you. After I fucked a girl and got a blow job, I just wanted a clear head. Then I remembered Cole was prepping. So I piled on the act and stumbled into his arms before he knew what was going on I was inside the gorilla holding Blake in my arms. That's when I came to find you."
I held onto my head, resting my elbows on my knees. "Fantastic," I muttered.
"Why don't you just get out of him?"
"Because he'll wake up eventually. Besides, I need somewhere to stay tonight." I crawled into the bed and closed my eyes.
------
Someone was gently shaking me. I opened my eyes; it was Chris. I closed them again and groaned.
"Wake up, shithead," Chris taunted.
My eyes snapped open, "Chris?" I mentally put Jack to sleep; I could only manage an hour or so, before sitting up--right out of the jocks body. With my head cleared, I got to my feet. "Where's Cole?"
Chris nodded towards a chair, "Sleeping."
I swallowed hard. "I got something to tell you. You're not going to like it, but I'm sorry."
Chris frowned. "What? What's so bad that you have to say sorry?"
I scratched my nose. "This getting inside people thing I've been teaching you."
"Yeah."
"Well, I lied, not everyone can do it. It's not something you can learn--you're born with it. You're just able to use it as you mature, like you."
He looked confused. "That's shit; you can do it."
I looked away, preparing for the onslaught. "Grant can't do it," I whispered.
"But, I've seen you do it--just now."
I didn't reply but sat in a chair. I silently wished that Chris would appreciate what I'd done. Now my mind was clear of any hangover; I put Grant to sleep for a few more hours and with a grunt pulled myself from Chris' best friend. I stood to my full height and grabbed a cushion pushing it to my groin.
Chris' mouth dropped open. "Keep calm," I reassured him. "I wanted to teach you myself, but you didn't wouldn't listen. I knew you would listen to Grant."
He shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you did that! Fuck! I trusted Grant, and it was you all the time!" He looked at the floor, shaking his head.
"I tried to tell you myself," I pleaded. "I've been so proud of what you've achieved this weekend. We had fun as well right?"
He looked at me, his eyes burning with fury. "How could you! How can I trust you ever again?"
"Please Chris, let me explain. I had to show you how this worked, otherwise--"
"Shut up!" He yelled at me. He ran towards me and pushed me hard. I stumbled backwards tripping over one of Cole's bags.
I watched as Chris launched himself into Grant. His friends body lurched into life. "I hate you!" Grant growled, he pulled on some shorts from the floor and sprinted for the door.
I called after him, "Wait! Chris!" But he didn't stop, he left, slamming the door behind him.
Getting to my feet, I pushed back into Jack. My whole stomach flipped, and I only just made it to the bathroom in time. I took a drink of water and headed out of the room; Grant was gone.
"Damn!"
END OF PART 7B -- Continue?





No comments :
Post a Comment