We'd been in the gym for two hours working hard. I'd been helping Luke, spotting him and encouraging him like a good supportive brother. He returned the favour shouting and encouraging every last rep. I was the older brother--by eight minutes. My body was thicker and heavier than Luke's, I had to work hard to achieve any definition, but for my brother there was little he needed to do to maintain his sculptured torso.
We finished our last rep and went to the mirrors to check our pump. I smiled and flexed my arms. "Good session bro'," I said with a smile and adjusted my beanie. "Wanna get some burgers, and catch that movies on Netflix?"
Luke turned to the side and tensed his abs. "Can't, seeing Sarah tonight," he replied stroking his cobbled stomach.
I looked at him in the mirror, he was the better looking twin--no doubt. But I was definitely the stronger. Something in my compression shorts stirred, I thought back to the last time I'd seen any action--at least a week, and it was rough and hard.
Glancing around the gym I checked we were alone. Returning to my reflection I tensed up again, pulling the strong muscles in my stomach. My abs and trunk came in relief. Pulling my shoulders up, my thick round pecs swelled. I tipped my head back, thickening my neck.
I held it for thirty-seconds, and let out a groan before pulling myself out of the eldest twin.
Luke gasped and took a step back. "Shit!"
"Did I make you jump?" I asked.
"No, I just wasn't expecting it. How long have you been in Marc?"
I chuckled and slapped Marc on the back, and he relaxed looking around. "You mean you never noticed when I stepped in for him? You've been brothers for the past twenty-three years. That's terrible isn't it Marc?"
"Shameful," Marc chuckled.
Luke looked between Marc and myself trying to recall an opportunity when the possession occurred. "This morning while doing the laundry. I went to get some change for the machines," Luke exclaimed snapping his fingers.
Marc looked at me and just shook his head, "Not a clue."
"So when?"
"Four days ago," I told Luke and Marc smirked.
I could see Luke running through that days events. "When?" Then he snapped his fingers, "The club. You got a text on your phone Marc."
"Finally," Marc gasped. "And you're meant to be the smart twin."
"Yeah, found out where you guys where. Marc let me in the back door and we went to the storeroom. Marc slowly stripped out of his Tux, and showed me his progress."
"But you can possess through clothes," Luke asked.
"I know, but we both enjoyed the show huh?" I asked Marc punching his arm, he grinned widely and nodded. "After the show, I slowly took control of this muscle god and pulled on his tux again--slowly." I glanced at Marc's reflection and spotted the outline of his hardening dick, "Which we both enjoyed."
"Didn't even notice the swap," Luke said shaking his head. "Damn Marc, didn't see any change."
"Don't worry about it Luke, I'm really good at what I do," I told him. "Once I'm inside, I become him. Even if you cut him open, take a blood or DNA test, he'll always show up as Marc."
"True bro'," Marc added.
"I guess, I mean it's been such a long time since we last got together."
"Well, funny you mention that Luke."
Luke smiled, wide. "Come at me, I'm ready," he told me turning to face the mirror.
I came up behind the younger brother and traced his shoulders and back. He shivered. I slowly pushed into his ample frame, pumping him full of endorphins. He let out a deep groan, I could see Marc rubbing himself through his shorts. With a final push I was all the way inside Luke, and already had all I needed to be undetectable.
Taking a step forward I studied my new reflection in the mirror.
A pang of guilt hit me, I'd not been entirely truthful with the twins. I'd been using Luke's body for past six months. Hiding myself from his consciousness, I influenced him, making choices for him. He thought he was in control, but it was me. When I wanted to do something I didn't want him to remember, I put him to sleep and took full control.
The guilt quickly dispersed, when I reminded myself the brothers were just tools for my enjoyment, and have been since high school.
Marc slapped my back, "Com'n Luke lets get showered. You want to be fresh when you meet with Sarah later."
I nodded and thought about Sarah, a model and a year younger than Luke. I followed Marc's cocky swagger back to the locker rooms. Inside I pulled the damp clothes from my body, threw a towel over my shoulder and grabbed my wash bag.
It was quiet as I turned on the water and hung up the towel. Before long the showers were thick with steam, I stepped into the water and squeezed some shower gel over my body. I started to rub my tired muscles, whilst rediscovering Luke's cut body.
A few minutes later I felt strong hands rubbing my shoulders, I dropped my head feeling the stream of water rush over my head. Relaxing I let Marc massage and wash my acquired body.
He worked his hands up from my feet, working and cleaning my thighs. I reached out bracing myself against the wall as he worked my back and shoulders. He came up close to my back, reaching around and massaging my pecs and abs. Working on my arms I felt him push harder against my back, he rested his head on my shoulder, the hot water cascading down my cobbled abs. I felt his dick--hard--laying against my cheeks. I let out of groan, my own dick starting to get hard.
"Your brother's straight," I told him over the noise of the showers. "Just because I'm inside, it doesn't change anything."
He stepped back, but continued to clean me a regular routine between the brothers. I reciprocated cleaning and massaging Marc's body, but satisfied his frustration by standing behind him and jerking him off. He offered to suck me off, but I declined. It was getting late and I had to meet Sarah soon.
After drying we dressed off and we both pulled on some street clothes and made our way back to the house.
When we arrived, Marc collapsed on the couch and flicked on the TV. In Luke's bedroom I searched his clothes, each one a careful purchase to accentuate his impressive physique. I chose some black skinny jeans and a black button up sweater. I snapped a picture for Luke's Instagram.
Walking back into the lounge, I held out my arms. "How do I look?" I asked Marc.
"Like a dream," he told me.
My mobile bleeped, and I read the message. "Fuck it!" I cursed and threw the phone at Marc. He ducked and it buried itself into the cushions.
He searched for it. "What's up bro'?" He found it and read the message laughing. "Oh mate, I'm sorry."
"Yeah, she's blown me off."
Marc tipped his head, "And you look so purdy," he scoffed leaning back with his hands behind his head.
I looked at him and found my hand unconsciously rubbing my torso below my shirt.
"Bro!" Marc exclaimed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
I quietly put Luke's consciousness to sleep so he wouldn't remember anything as I approached Marc. "I know you're turned on by me being inside your brother, and I've got a a hard on that Sarah was meant to satisfy."
"Dude, if it's anything like the effects you have on me when you're inside me then he's doing flips."
I slumped in the couch next to him. "Marc, he's asleep at the moment. He won't remember anything until I wake him again."
Marc grinned. "Really?"
"Yeah, and afterwards I'll have to get back inside you and wipe any memories of tonight."
"Meh," he replied with a shrug and slid off the couch kneeling in front of me. "Tonights going to be fucking AWESOME!" he yelled as he unzipped my jeans.
"Yeah, I'm going push Luke's straight body to the limits."
Sunday, June 14, 2015
Seanday Lunch: Brother's Secrets
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
Brothers
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Clothing
,
Family Life
,
Jocks
,
Possession
,
Roommates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





amazing this deserve a part 2! human hunks being tools !
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDelete