"Smile." I looked over and Craig snapped a picture using his expensive mobile. He swiped at the screen and grinned at the image. "Damn I look good," he said.
Behind us, someone sounded their horn. Craig frowned and looked in the mirror. "Come'n the lights are green," I said.
The horn went again, and he dropped his sunglasses down to scowl at the driver behind. "I got this," he snarled and got out.
I looked over my shoulder, Craig was a huge guy. Maybe 5'11" and 230lb of muscle. He slowly walked towards the other car, a confident swagger in his step with the red shirt stretched taught across his shoulders. In the car, I could see the man pale as panic swept over his face.
Craig rested his meaty hands on the open window, his thick biceps flexing. Some words were spoken, and then he left the wilting man. I could see Craig grinning as he returned to the car.
"That was fun," he told me as he got back into the car.
"Fuck man, that was seriously hot," I blurted out kneading my tented shorts.
He reached over and squeezed my dick and laughed. "You've enjoyed having your big brother around then?"
"It was kinda cool that you picked me up from school and pushed around those guys."
He chuckled, "That was fun as well, fucking jerks. I don't think you'll have any problems with them again."
"Yeah, so can you?" I suggested nodded at Craig. "You know."
He smirked, "Don't see why not little bro'. Let me find somewhere quiet."
He drove around for a while, and we pulled up behind a derelict building. Turning off the engine he looked at me, "This place looks quiet enough."
We got out of the car, and I walked around to Craig. I really couldn't believe he was related, let alone a brother. He opened the rear door and started to undress throwing his cap and sunglasses on the seat. Slowly he pulled the shirt from his back, I could see he was teasing me and I gasped at the way his muscles popped and stretched his skin.
Kicking off his flip-flops he pulled down his mesh shorts and then his jock. He stood there for a moment, basking in the afternoon light. It was an impressive sight. Finally, he lifted the chain from his neck and placed it on the collection of clothes.
After flexing once more, he reached to his mouth and pulled. His lips stretched, and dark hair blossomed from his mouth. He continued pulling, and within moments a new face appeared. The hair was matted with sweat, he pushed it out of his face and the older man smiled. "Fucking hey! You're going to love it, he's so damn strong and the adrenaline rush is--oh man."
"Just hurry up and get out of him Ray," I told him still struggling with the hard on.
I watched mesmerised as he pulled his body from the college jock. He was breathless leaning against the car. "Damn, that was hard work," he told me struggling to hold up Craig's massive body. He looked over at me and tipped his head, "Well?"
Blinking a couple of times, I realised he was waiting for me. "Oh, sorry," I replied and started to get undressed. He laughed out loud as I stood there with a hard on twitching. "This isn't going to be easy is it?" I asked.
He shook his head, "Possibly painful."
I sighed and stuck my fingers in my mouth and pulled. Daniel's face contorted as I pulled as hard as I could and forced my own head through the opening. Finally freed, I felt the cool breeze on my face--not something I'd experienced for at least three months. I wasn't proud of stealing this seventeen-year-old body. But I needed somewhere to hide, and once I was inside nobody could tell the difference. Hell, I'd already started to improve his grades.
Easing myself from the teenagers body I handed it to Ray. "I've got a confession," he told me.
"Oh?"
"I've been inside Craig for the past six weeks," he admitted.
"What? You were meant to let me know as soon as you stepped in. That's why I gave you his address."
"Yeah, sorry about that, but I knew as soon as you found out you'd want to change and I was having so much fun."
"Well, you know the rules," I told him, "I find a permanent place, you get them and we swap. Then you find someone YOU want to be, and send the word out to someone to get them for you."
"Sorry," he replied and took the teenagers skin and started to pull it on. I sat on the car seat and began to pull on the heavy set body of Craig.
After we'd finished, we both stood there naked for a moment and it was my time to grin. "You dirty fucker," I quipped as the memories from the past couple of weeks filtered through. "Up the ass?"
My younger brother blushed. "Yeah."
We got dressed and I dropped him off at home. "See you around lil' bro'." He laughed and I left to return to the apartment I shared with three other guys. "This is going to be fun," I whispered looking at my reflection in the rear-view.
This is really random, but PLEEEEEEASE I BEG OF THEE to make one where a boy about 8 or 9 finds a bodysuit of a hunky bodybuilder and continues his life for him. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have a think, but can't promise anything..
ReplyDeleteI decided to do one on a caption this. You're welcome pizza guy.
ReplyDelete