Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 – New experience's
We swapped back over night and Alex said he felt much better after his break. However he was desperate for the next body and life break. We all agreed to the swap and each downed our next pills without a moments hesitation. The swap seemed to go much smoother this time.
Once again I was staring at a different part of the room. Glancing around the only person I couldn't see was Damien. Wow I had become Damien in a matter of minutes. Fully clothed but without any of his knowledge. We all struck a high five as a group and headed out for another week of fun away from home.
My first question was why the hell was Damien so quiet? As the memories flooded in it was apparent that he was another closet gay. Wow I thought, two of us in the same group. Damien had left a secret message to each occupier of his body. It stayed "be as gay as you want as me, but please keep me in the closet with my parents." A challenge I could easily accept.
It wasn't long before I realised that he had an amazing attribute that made up for him being so quiet. His amazing sculptured body. Of course i had now occupied my own body and Alex's and of course I had seen other guys bodies But this body was amazing it curves, lines and features that I had never seen before. He worked put so hard in his own personal gym.
I was used to being 25 and I was now only 20 and I couldn't resist touching my new body with all of its ripples and perfect curves. I adored Damien's body. Even it's imperfections such as the chewed finger nails that made me love it so much. Everything about it seemed so perfect. He didn't need glasses to see. At 5" 11' he was scientifically proven to have the the perfect height to be the envy of everyone around. His weight 140Lbs was also ideal to create the perfect image of a man. The weight was all muscle too. not a single trace of fat was on his body.The veins popped out on his arms naturally as it did on men of perfect health. The wash board stomach was an amazing attribute to this perfect physical specimen. Even the designer stubble on his face was perfect. It felt so good under his smooth hands. I normally hated stubble.
Of course I explored my sexuality and went out to the gay bars each night. I wasn't a slag though, nor was Damien and I respected this and got to know a guy called Greg before finally enjoying what he had to offer on my sixth day as Damien.
The week was once again over so we organised to sleep again in the place where we swapped back over night. Brian's and Craig's swaps were pretty un eventful I hated Craig for being so gobby. It was so completely opposite from the way I was. I suppose it was resentment. For that week I just went into a shell. Craig’s constant daily one night stands were a real turn off for me and made me feel really dirty, but i had to continue his life as close as possible – it was only for a week. Brian's love of computers just made the week boring. I didn’t like his body – he never went out and didn’t need to make any effort. I was a little concerned that the guys, my mates who had owned this body for the last four weeks had done nothing about the basics like the grubby finger nails… Horrible… It was the end of the week where we all summed up our happiest moments where I realised what I was missing.
Brian
Nice. Great series man!
ReplyDeleteNice one Gaz.
ReplyDelete