Requested, I hope you all like it!
--------------------------------------------------------
As I finished my little “exploration” in Ryan’s body I toweled off and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I felt a welling in my chest… My heart beating,,, I stepped closer to the mirror and my- Ryan’s face began to blush. I ran a hand tenderly against his cheek and watched how his body moved to my whim’s; a rush but yet, I still felt so nervous.
I slowly raised my eyes to meet his, or should I say “my” own. My heart was pounding and I felt like I couldn’t breathe and I had to look away. Even with me in control I still couldn’t bring myself to look him in the eyes.
My knees quivered slightly as I tried to calm my beating heart.
I took a deep breathe and looked to the mirror again, staring myself straight in the eyes.
“Hey Ryan, I’m Jesse.” I reached a hand out,
This was silly, having this pretend talk with him, although I must say that it was still exciting and I could feel those butterflies dancing about my tummy.
I closed my eyes and pressed my face ever so slowly as I began to slowly close the distance between me and the mirror. When finally my lips met the mirror and I imagined how kissing someone as wonderful as Ryan would be, and I moved my tongue slightly, but not too much; using what I thought was the right amount of tongue before breaking “our” kiss…
I let my new eyes dance across the mirror as I slowly ran another hand across Ryan’s body; allowing my borrowed cock to twinge slightly. I laughed to myself, Ryan was far from a Narcissus but if people could see him now they would beg to differ!
I bit my lip as I ran a hand slowly down my strong chest and chiseled abdomen, I looked at the mirror and tried a few poses
I rubbed my abs while pinching my nipples with the other, closing my eyes and lost in this moment of pleasure… I could feel my cock twinging but I didn’t want to blow my load so I continued teasing myself, feeling all these strange new emotions and feelings. Ryan wasn’t a sexual guy, or so this body seemed, but it did enjoy my touch regardless…
I was jerked from my session by a knock on the door. ”Hurry up Ryan! Me and Sarah are going to the mall!”
“J-just a minute!: I managed to call out, forgetting that other people lived in Ryan’s house too. I looked down at my cock; “Sorry friend, we can play later.” I made it jump and quickly wrapped a towel around my waist before opening the door to see Ryan’s sister, Jane.
“Who were you talking to in there?” she demanded. “Nobody, just myself.” I smiled his cocky smile and walked by, trying to conceal the monster beneath my towel.
I entered and closed the door quickly to Ryan’s room and locked the door before letting his towel fall to the floor. I looked down, “Hello again little partner” I said while it was strained to its limits, I let it jump a bit, and lightly pulled on it while walking around Ryan’s room.
I saw some photos of Ryan and his family, some of him when he was younger, in a few school plays, (that was something I didn’t know about!) my eyes came to rest on a photo of him with a trophy, he looked indescribably happy. What shocked me the most was it was the photo where he and I had worked together for the winning score of our junior lacrosse game. Our team was holding us high while we held each other’s hand high in the air. I smiled, I was still the shy boy I am today, but even I couldn’t contain my grin in that moment… Ryan sure was a mystery and I hoped that I could figure him out through this experience…
To be continued…
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

really really nice! thanks!
ReplyDeletedeberías escribir también: fantasy come true (alternate) part 2, era muy buena historia, saludos desde México.
ReplyDeleteahhhh you continued it!! this is great :D im so glad you have and will continue this! i definitely want to see more of this and maybe more of the younger kid mentioned in the first one!
ReplyDeleteI think you're up to the task! But if you are really worried about it is there a place you could post it outside of the blog? I am in love with this story, there is so much potential!
ReplyDeletegreat stuff! please contnue.. maybe with some clothes references...:-)
ReplyDeleteso hot
ReplyDeleteI love your writing and how your mind works Curious, it is truly beautiful and unique. I've often wondered what it would be like for you and me to swap bodies and lives, I'm curious to know what it is like to be you. Do you ever do body swap role plays?
ReplyDeleteNono, -I'm- Curious :P
DeleteOr so goes my pen name d;
I'm always up for a chat, don't mind the subject, I could try my hand at role-playing, it's like writing a script as you go along right?
and thank you for your kind words, as always Enigmatic!
waiting for a third part! big fan of yours..
ReplyDelete