Guys, I assume you like the work we do here (not always a lot of comments, so we may just be talking to ourselves!)
But here’s your chance to shine! for the next couple of weeks I’ll be posting an image, one a week.
Caption it or write a short scene and we might just make it into a story for you!
Don’t be shy – be anonymous if you want!
My grandson has some pretty cool friends! I always thought it would be fun to grow up, retire and just sit around with loads of money to spend. It got boring fast! I watched Mark jetting off with his friends every Saturday thinking about how much fun it was being a teenager. I used some of that money of mine and bought a body switching device. Now he's limping around in my old body and I'm practically running miles! Oh and the money! Who cares! I have parents for that! It's kind of weird going to my own son asking for money, but it's no big deal. And hey! I still have the body switching device! I think I might try out that blonde beside me next! Something tells me that I will end up trying out each one of their bodies before I'm done!
ReplyDeleteLook at these bodies! My friends and I have been picked on by these jerks ever since kindergarten. Since we found the possession charms they have been a lot nicer than before...only because we're in here pulling all the strings and all they can do it just follow exactly what we make their bodies do! It's great! Instead of hanging out the guys and I are going back to "my" place to have some fun. We get to check out each one of the bodies and the jerks can't do anything about it.
ReplyDeleteI don't exactly know how this happened but I sure do like it! I was just sitting at home playing on the computer and I started looking at facebook pictures. I saw Kent's picture and I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I was just sittng here in his body! All I can do is smile a huge smile! I can't wait to get back to his house. I wonder what he is doing back home in my body.
ReplyDelete