Friday, May 14, 2010

Ruth, I Hope You’re Ready

image 
“Oh… damn!” said Jerry, lightly rubbing his finger along his rock-hard nipple as he grabbed his stiffening cock through his boxer briefs with his other hand, “I don’t remember ‘em being that sensitive! ‘Course, how long has it been since I was 19 years old? I reckon there’s a lot of things I’ve forgotten about. But being in my grandson’s body – damn! It’s all comin’ back to me, boy, and it sure as hell feels good! Whoa! Well would ya look at that? Grandpa’s got a big ol’ boner now! Boy, wouldn’t grandma like to see that? My grandson’s quite the athletic young fellow. Kids these days! I was never this well-built back in my day! I feel like I could go for hours and hours with this body – and I know grandma would love that! Too bad she thinks I’m her grandson now. But hell, maybe I can get her to look past that. I’d hate to waste the opportunity to really please her again like I used to be able to do… Yeah, I reckon I’m gonna go see her now, matter of fact! Play it off like I’m Joshua and then really surprise her by telling her it’s me inside of here! Oh, Ruth, I hope you’re ready for this!”

3 comments :

  1. love this one..so hott!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make one about a freind wanting to possesses his hot friedn

    ReplyDelete